Music vs. TV

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Music vs. TV - who wins?

TieVie
10
24%
Music
32
76%
 
Total votes: 42

Dangerman
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Music vs. TV

Post by Dangerman »

Topic says it all! Would you rather live with just TV, or just Music, if you had to choose.

edit: damnit I voted for the wrong thing, lol. My vote should be MUSIC.
Last edited by Dangerman on Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

Music by miles! TV is cool but its largely crap & I don't really watch that much of it anymore. I can't do anything without some toonz on and I spend as much time as I can just listening to music (makes me late for work, uni, bed etc. all the time).
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Music, hands down. Nothing beats smoking herb with a phat tune playing in the background.
riff
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by riff »

tv is great but you can't compare it to music.
Look into my eye!
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

yeah theres no contest here
Cameron.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Music, but then TV when I'm mashing on the couch.
Image
Dangerman
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Dangerman »

I think we all agree on this one then :P Music is teh win!!!
User avatar
theskunk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:25 pm
Location: Buckinghamshire, gud-ol' England
Contact:

Post by theskunk »

STONER/DESERT ROCK beats tv any day! :wink:
No stress, no seeds, no stems, no sticks! Some of that real sticky-icky-icky-icky, phew-ee , put it in the air.
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

since i am lucky and dont have to choose I will go with both, mwuahahaha.
MaNiCPaNdA
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 11:49 pm
Location: Gastonia, NC
Contact:

Music no doubt

Post by MaNiCPaNdA »

TV is great and all but music hands down. . .so much more you can do with it. . .and a lot more impacting
[img]http://www.posterville.com/music/marijuana.jpg[/img]
The Essential Three G's:
Girls, Guitar, and Grass.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

weedguru higher wrote:Music, but then TV when I'm mashing on the couch.
Geez, I must have been out of it when I posted that, cause its definately the opposite!!! TV man, its so much more entertaining
Image
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

depends on whats on tv... usually at 2 in the morning all I can find is infomercials, but if theres a good movie or something on, tv definitly
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

fuck tv.

movies do often have a more intelligent plot and some intellectual content.

how bout books?


and better than anything is, of course, music.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Don't any of you guys have good cable?

I have 500 channels and like 50 of them are music channels, I also have a dvd player and a playstation, so if I'd pick TV.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
TokinMyst420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 3:37 am
Contact:

Post by TokinMyst420 »

My vote kinda splits. I like the music, cause there is nothing like jamming in your own world, yet the other side to that is movies like Pink Floyd and all the concerts I can just zone out in. So I would have ot go both ways. But have been known to cast it a third way with books.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users