However, i really disagree with Delia Smith being allowed to take the post match interviews for Norwich. It's bad enough having a 50 year old TV chef involved in football, without putting her on screen to talk about something she clearly knows nothing about. You never get other chairmans taking interviews, so why her. And if i was a Norwich fan i would have been ashamed to be one when she came out on the pitch the other week and tried to give a little motivational speech. If she wants to put her money into the club that's cool, but other chairmans dont get input so she definately shouldn't.
Norwich 2 Man U 0
Moderator: Moderators
-
Midnight Toker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3463
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
- Location: England
Norwich 2 Man U 0
However, i really disagree with Delia Smith being allowed to take the post match interviews for Norwich. It's bad enough having a 50 year old TV chef involved in football, without putting her on screen to talk about something she clearly knows nothing about. You never get other chairmans taking interviews, so why her. And if i was a Norwich fan i would have been ashamed to be one when she came out on the pitch the other week and tried to give a little motivational speech. If she wants to put her money into the club that's cool, but other chairmans dont get input so she definately shouldn't.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
-
tweedle
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
Psycho
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 615
- Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
- Location: Masse
They are getting fuckin embarrasing lately,at one point i thought they might overhaul chelsea,now itll be lucky if they lift the fa.cup.

[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users