I was surprised that they actually work you pretty hard and its taken pretty seriously. I smoked up before practice one time which was good and bad. We had to run for 20 minutes at the beginning of practice and at first i was leading the pack cuz the weed was basically numbing all of the achiness that i get from running. but as my high wore off, i ended up falling behind and finishing last
Volleyball
Moderator: Moderators
-
Tokin42
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 872
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
- Contact:
Volleyball
Got any volleyballers in the house? haha
I was surprised that they actually work you pretty hard and its taken pretty seriously. I smoked up before practice one time which was good and bad. We had to run for 20 minutes at the beginning of practice and at first i was leading the pack cuz the weed was basically numbing all of the achiness that i get from running. but as my high wore off, i ended up falling behind and finishing last
.
I was surprised that they actually work you pretty hard and its taken pretty seriously. I smoked up before practice one time which was good and bad. We had to run for 20 minutes at the beginning of practice and at first i was leading the pack cuz the weed was basically numbing all of the achiness that i get from running. but as my high wore off, i ended up falling behind and finishing last
....Buy the Ticket....
.....Take the Ride.....
.....Take the Ride.....
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users