Ren and Stimpy first and second season..
Moderator: Moderators
-
TheNightToker420
- Casual toker

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:26 pm
- Contact:
Ren and Stimpy first and second season..
I know its not a movie but that was some of the funniest shit ever high....man....the faces they make.....priceless ; *
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/hatebeyondhate0/nighttokersig.jpg[/img]
You know that weed can really ease your mind.
You know that weed can really ease your mind.
-
slurpee mofo
- Bonghead

- Posts: 461
- Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:54 am
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
ErinElizabeth
- Bonghead

- Posts: 204
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:16 am
- Location: New York
- Contact:
It hasn't been on a regular show since I was about 10 or 12, I believe. It was on Nickelodeon until parents complained about it. A year ago, they had episodes on some comedy show, but that, too, stopped.
But yea, Ren and Stimpy kick ass... I used to love their show, and I wish I knew where to find it on DVD.
But yea, Ren and Stimpy kick ass... I used to love their show, and I wish I knew where to find it on DVD.
-
pirate
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
- Location: here
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Big Daddy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2737
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: Tennessee
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
-
Kal-El
- Bonghead

- Posts: 101
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:03 am
- Contact:
-
Big Daddy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2737
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: Tennessee
- Contact:
Powdered Toast Man
damn this is manking me laugh thinking about that show. the episode where the need some powdered toast so the scrape powder toast man's ass. and they showed that on nickelodeon!!! i dont know why Spike TV cancelled it.
damn this is manking me laugh thinking about that show. the episode where the need some powdered toast so the scrape powder toast man's ass. and they showed that on nickelodeon!!! i dont know why Spike TV cancelled it.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
-
TheNightToker420
- Casual toker

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:26 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users