Sir William Gates

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Sovetskeey
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:01 am
Location: Edmonton, AB
Contact:

Sir William Gates

Post by Sovetskeey »

Well everyone's favourite billionaire just became an honorary knight of the United Kingdom. While most of you in the UK are probably puking right now, North America has seen little more than a small news item and a two minute clip on the news.
Full article
He wasn't even born in the UK for God's sake.
I don't do drugs - Just weed.
[img]http://members.shaw.ca/psg1_sniper/JulezSig.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Who cares, it's just a fucking title.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

hes not even a Sir, its Bill Gates KBE and no one really cares
phaux
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 8:45 am
Location: GB, Wi
Contact:

Post by phaux »

When your knighted dosen't that mean that your willing to protect the queen? I dont think Mr Gates can do too much with those scrawny arms of his... but I suppose his money will be his army for him.
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

i thought he couldnt be called 'Sir' because he wasnt british? i dont really know da story but i heard a glimpse in da news :?
riff
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by riff »

Well I suppose its good is he's down with Britain, what with all that money and all. I read if he was a country he'd be around the 30th richest country in the world. Maybe, not 30th but close to that anyway. I remember he is definetley richer than Sweden.
Look into my eye!
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users