Curious Midget

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
tweedle

Curious Midget

Post by tweedle »

A guy is standing at a urinal when he notices that he's being watched by a midget. Although the little fellow is staring at him intently, the guy doesn't get uncomfortable until the midget drags a small step ladder up next to him, climbs it, and proceeds to admire his privates at close range.

"Wow," comments the midget, "Those are the nicest balls I have ever seen!"

Surprised-and flattered-the man thanks the midget and starts to move away.

"Listen, I know this is a rather strange request," says the little fellow, "but I wonder if you would mind if I touched them."

Again the man is rather startled, but seeing no real harm in it, he obliges the request. The midget reaches out, gets a tight grip on the man's balls, and says, "Okay, hand over your wallet or I'll jump!"
moonpuppy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:48 pm
Location: neverland
Contact:

Post by moonpuppy »

hehehe. nice. midgets haha
[img]http://users.aber.ac.uk/ccs2/moonpuppy%20sig.jpg[/img]
vote yes on 420
nowhere
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1675
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:15 am
Location: Cornwall - England
Contact:

Post by nowhere »

arf ! thats a good one
[img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9862/nowheresig39rr.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users