smokin resin

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

twitchn
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:50 am
Contact:

smokin resin

Post by twitchn »

how do you get the resin out of a pipe to smoke? :shock:
Punk Dana
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 434
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:05 am
Location: a fart cloud
Contact:

Post by Punk Dana »

just scrape it man
Sovetskeey
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:01 am
Location: Edmonton, AB
Contact:

Post by Sovetskeey »

Take like a sewing needle and just scrape the insides of the elbow, the bowl and the tube.
I don't do drugs - Just weed.
[img]http://members.shaw.ca/psg1_sniper/JulezSig.jpg[/img]
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

That's disgusting
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

forget the resin....
try this
boil water
keep it in a dish with a low brim..only the bowl should be in the water, the rest should be out (important to keep the air holes out of the water)
within a few minutes, you should see vapour coming out of the stem and all the dirt will have floated free.
tip the pipe on the air hole side and pour out the oil..
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
dj pepperpot
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:49 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Don't do it!

Post by dj pepperpot »

Ok, I know I'm new on here but not new to smoking. Save your lungs and resist the urge to smoke resin. I know how it is when you're out of weed but resin is just tar and that shit is horrible for your lungs. That's the stuff that makes your lungs black. I say smoke weed, love your lungs and don't smoke resin.
flynn

Post by flynn »

i am in total agreement with the new guy...resin is fucking gross
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Maybe that's how I got bronchitis...I just smoked a couple fat balls of resin this past weekend. Damn
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

maybe. pipe/bong/bowl resin is shit i'd rather go without
Cameron.
Punk Dana
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 434
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:05 am
Location: a fart cloud
Contact:

Re: Don't do it!

Post by Punk Dana »

dj pepperpot wrote:Ok, I know I'm new on here but not new to smoking. Save your lungs and resist the urge to smoke resin. I know how it is when you're out of weed but resin is just tar and that shit is horrible for your lungs. That's the stuff that makes your lungs black. I say smoke weed, love your lungs and don't smoke resin.
exactly! By the way, thanks for cleaning out my pipe all the time! And welcome to weedguru!
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Re: Don't do it!

Post by BUDA »

dj pepperpot wrote:Ok, I know I'm new on here but not new to smoking. Save your lungs and resist the urge to smoke resin. I know how it is when you're out of weed but resin is just tar and that shit is horrible for your lungs. That's the stuff that makes your lungs black. I say smoke weed, love your lungs and don't smoke resin.
wtf a clever new guy i like it! :D
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

News flash... smoking weed is bad for your lungs too. I love smoking resin. Its FREE and it gets you really high. Besides, I scrape resin out of my pipe/bongstem/bubbler to clear it through if it gets clogged. Id rather smoke it than throw it away.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

nothing beats the smell from a roach :(
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

i dont own a pipe so i dont smoke resin (unless its resin-y weed from roaches n shit) but if ur smokign weed as much as some of us are i cant see smoking resin being That much worse for ur lungs.
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
flynn

Post by flynn »

clashcityrocker wrote:News flash... smoking weed is bad for your lungs too. I love smoking resin. Its FREE and it gets you really high. Besides, I scrape resin out of my pipe/bongstem/bubbler to clear it through if it gets clogged. Id rather smoke it than throw it away.
news flash...smoking resin is like smoking out someones ass
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users