blow backs
Moderator: Moderators
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
blow backs
anyone do blow backs damn they urt you need 2 ppl, one person takes 2-5 tokes on a joint, then flips the spliff around in his mouthso the hotrock or cherry is in his mouth with the roach facing you , cup your hands around the spluff showing, then get your mouth about an inch away from the roach, get him to blow not to hard or the cheery will blow thru n into yourmouth, n that fuckin` hurts, the other person without the spliff just sux, its harsh but gets you fucked =]
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
I AM ADAM
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 562
- Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
- Contact:
- Stanky
- Bonghead

- Posts: 206
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:19 pm
- Contact:
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
UnderagePothead
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 10:45 pm
- Contact:
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
- Smoky
- Bonghead

- Posts: 106
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 6:41 pm
- Location: Smokin Pad
- Contact:
blow backs
yo my girlfriend gives me blowbacks all the time she is realy fit ya'll (peace) 
My mother said, that i never should,
Smoke da holy smoke with the boys in da woods
The chitter the chatter, id done nout wrong,
so fuck you mum cos im hittin a bong!
Smoke da holy smoke with the boys in da woods
The chitter the chatter, id done nout wrong,
so fuck you mum cos im hittin a bong!
-
weedguru_badass
- Bonghead

- Posts: 297
- Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:44 pm
- Location: Is hell smokey?*?*? (8-S)
- Contact:
I never really got the point in a blow back (except when its a fit bird u would never even get close to otherwise LOL) but u do need to for a riser etc
I had hot rocks on my tongue from them tho
My moms freinds tongue is wrecked from givin so many.
reminds me I once gave one with the end of a spliff and felt it gettin hot, then the spliff dropped outa my mouth. I realised I had given a BB till the spliff had burnt right through my fuckin lips!!!
Burn Like fuck good job I was wrecked
I had hot rocks on my tongue from them tho
My moms freinds tongue is wrecked from givin so many.
reminds me I once gave one with the end of a spliff and felt it gettin hot, then the spliff dropped outa my mouth. I realised I had given a BB till the spliff had burnt right through my fuckin lips!!!
Burn Like fuck good job I was wrecked
./B_A_D_A_S_S\.
Reality is an illusion brought on by lack of weed!!! merely a crutch for the weaker of us :evil:
Reality is an illusion brought on by lack of weed!!! merely a crutch for the weaker of us :evil:
- luckystoner88
- Bonghead

- Posts: 182
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 3:23 am
- Location: maui,hawaii
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- endo_spark
- Bonghead

- Posts: 316
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
- Location: Southside,TX
- Contact:
- busta phillips
- Casual toker

- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 1:39 am
- Location: USofA
- Contact:
person A puts the cherry of the blunt in his mouth and blows, and person B inhales all the smoke that comes out of the end of the blunt
YOU IN HERE FOR SOME MARIJUANA?
MARIJUANA??
Man this is some BULLSHIT
marijuana is not a drug
i used to suck dick for coke
I SEEN 'IM
now thats an addiction man, you ever suck dick for some marijuana?
HUH?
um, no i cant say i have
MARIJUANA??
Man this is some BULLSHIT
marijuana is not a drug
i used to suck dick for coke
I SEEN 'IM
now thats an addiction man, you ever suck dick for some marijuana?
HUH?
um, no i cant say i have
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users