hobbit hotel

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
dark_erotica
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:28 pm
Location: west midlands england
Contact:

hobbit hotel

Post by dark_erotica »

Two hobbits walk into a bar where one of them picks up a barfly. They taker her to ta local motel; the first hobbit goes into the motel room while the other waits outside. Once the door closes, the hobbit on the outside hears starnge noises through the door, "I can't do it, I can't do it, I CAN'T DO IT!"
In the morning, the second hobbit askes the first, "How did it go?" The first one answers. "It was embarrassing. I simply couldn''t do it."

The second hobbit shook his head. "Manhood problems, eh?"

"No. I couldnt get on the bed!"
if people we love are stolen from us the way we have them live on is to never stop loving them,
people leave people die but real love is forever.
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

When I heard that one it was a bit different, but still, good.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users