World Junior Hockey Championship
Moderator: Moderators
-
Guest
World Junior Hockey Championship
Is anyone into this? cmon canadians and possibly americans.
WE NEED HOCKEY!
Canada is winnin 3-0 against the Czech Republic in the semifinals right now! the czech team is SO dirty it's horrible, play some fuckin hockey you pricks! (i mean one of them literally bashed a canadian player's head into the ice repeatedly!! they only have 3 players on right now because they keep gettin penalties! idiots, play right.)
but canada! even the states, I mean they are just playing fuckin beautiful hockey!
I've missed this! I miss hockey!!
and this has been all about skill!! I love these men!!!
We take the olympics and we're takin this toooo!
ok if the states beat russia tonight then it's CANADA vs. USA
this is so huge! I actually want the states to win tonight because that would make for a better final game. oh yes!
USA IS GOIN DOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWN!!!!
CANADA IS GONNA KICK SOME ASS!
I'm so into this it's sick WOOHOO
edit: oh no.. 3-1 but there's only aboot 19 mins left
shit shit!
Also, I'm probably the only person on this site that cares about this haha
WE NEED HOCKEY!
Canada is winnin 3-0 against the Czech Republic in the semifinals right now! the czech team is SO dirty it's horrible, play some fuckin hockey you pricks! (i mean one of them literally bashed a canadian player's head into the ice repeatedly!! they only have 3 players on right now because they keep gettin penalties! idiots, play right.)
but canada! even the states, I mean they are just playing fuckin beautiful hockey!
I've missed this! I miss hockey!!
and this has been all about skill!! I love these men!!!
We take the olympics and we're takin this toooo!
ok if the states beat russia tonight then it's CANADA vs. USA
this is so huge! I actually want the states to win tonight because that would make for a better final game. oh yes!
USA IS GOIN DOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWN!!!!
CANADA IS GONNA KICK SOME ASS!
I'm so into this it's sick WOOHOO
edit: oh no.. 3-1 but there's only aboot 19 mins left
shit shit!
Also, I'm probably the only person on this site that cares about this haha
-
Guest
pfft nobody cares but
CANADA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!
We are in the finals!
I cried when the flag went up.
I'm so proud!
hockey owns every other sport!
n these players are so sexy..
I'm sure Caro will agree...
ohhh gawd put me on their bus I wanna be a mascot or... shower assistant.

CANADA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!
We are in the finals!
I cried when the flag went up.
I'm so proud!
hockey owns every other sport!
n these players are so sexy..
I'm sure Caro will agree...
ohhh gawd put me on their bus I wanna be a mascot or... shower assistant.

-
13laze
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2279
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
- Location: Pluto
- Contact:
-
Juicy J
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
- Location: Smoke dat weed
- Contact:
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Guest
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
You can learn their names and get posters of them!!!!!
I have this thing, where I can't watch sports on tv. I love live games but canned sports hurt every sensibility I possess. I'd rather stroke my elbow with a cheese grater than watch sports on tv. If I can't get close enough to scream "Jason I love you OMG MARRY ME!!!" I lose interest.....
Word of the day: puckbunny.
ah hahahahaha
I have this thing, where I can't watch sports on tv. I love live games but canned sports hurt every sensibility I possess. I'd rather stroke my elbow with a cheese grater than watch sports on tv. If I can't get close enough to scream "Jason I love you OMG MARRY ME!!!" I lose interest.....
Word of the day: puckbunny.
ah hahahahaha
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
Guest
-
Big Daddy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2737
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: Tennessee
- Contact:
-
13laze
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2279
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
- Location: Pluto
- Contact:
-
mac dre
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1974
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
- Contact:
1. hockey sucks, canadian or not the sport is crap.
2. "this is so huge!" not, its the Junior world championships.. the olympics were big, not even huge, but big.. the Junior worlds are another game of hockey.
c. being a quarterback you are tigher with your defensive linemen more then any 2 hockey players, those guys make or break you and your play.
4. basketball was created in canada you're correct blaze.
2. "this is so huge!" not, its the Junior world championships.. the olympics were big, not even huge, but big.. the Junior worlds are another game of hockey.
c. being a quarterback you are tigher with your defensive linemen more then any 2 hockey players, those guys make or break you and your play.
4. basketball was created in canada you're correct blaze.
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
- Sammy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2547
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
- Location: British Columbia
-
mac dre
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1974
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
- Contact:
-
Guest
please stfu mac
it had been 50 years since canada won gold at the olympics so that was a huge fuckin deal. Don't be an ass, it may not mean anything to you but for people that grow up in northern parts of canada hockey is in your blood and in general, it's a huge part of canadian culture.
This tournament unofficially predicts who will be in the NHL! I mean shit, sidney crosby,patrice bergeron, corey perry! that's an NHL lineup right there.
And any win for Canada is just plain kickass, I think it's been about 7 years since we've won the junior world hockey tournie so it's about time
you're just being a bitch macky, I'm sure a three year old girl could outskate you.
my bet is that it will come down to russia vs. canada, with the czech gettin the bronze over the states.
it had been 50 years since canada won gold at the olympics so that was a huge fuckin deal. Don't be an ass, it may not mean anything to you but for people that grow up in northern parts of canada hockey is in your blood and in general, it's a huge part of canadian culture.
This tournament unofficially predicts who will be in the NHL! I mean shit, sidney crosby,patrice bergeron, corey perry! that's an NHL lineup right there.
And any win for Canada is just plain kickass, I think it's been about 7 years since we've won the junior world hockey tournie so it's about time
you're just being a bitch macky, I'm sure a three year old girl could outskate you.
my bet is that it will come down to russia vs. canada, with the czech gettin the bronze over the states.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users