Once there was this elderly Indian living in his humble Indian village. The Indian knew he was getting along in years and figured he should have one last roll in the hay before he died.
So the Indian threw a sack of corn over his shoulder and started to walk through his village.
He met a beautiful young girl on the side of the road and said, "I'm an old man who doesn't have long for this world. Would you like to make me happy and have sex with me?" The young woman replied, "Do you have any money?" The old Indian replied, "No, but I have this sack of corn I could give you." The pretty girl said, "No money, no sex."
So the old Indian continued down the road where he met an older woman who wasn't so attractive. He figured he shouldn't be so fussy at his age so he asked the woman if she would have sex with him before he died.
"Have you got any money?" the older woman asked. "No, but I have this sack of corn I could give you." he said. "No money, no sex." she said.
The old Indian man was getting tired from toting his sack of corn around and felt dejected that no woman wanted him. After many hours of walking, the old Indian met up with a haggard old Indian woman without a tooth in her head and more wrinkles than a $50 suit.
"Well", said the Indian, "I might as well ask since I've come this far." So he asked the old haggard woman if she'd have sex with him. "Do you have any money?", she asked. "No, but I have this sack of corn you could have.", he replied. She said, "Well, okay." and proceeded to bend over and pulled up her skirt to expose her sagging, wrinkled ass.
"No, no, no" said the old man, "I don't want that hole, I want the other hole!" To which the haggard woman replied, "Sorry, the other hole is the money hole...this hole is the corn hole."
The Indian and the sack of corn
Moderator: Moderators
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users