Thank God for Animal Planet...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Info Channels Rule

Yes
4
67%
No
2
33%
 
Total votes: 6

Dangerman
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Thank God for Animal Planet...

Post by Dangerman »

Dont you just love watching animals whillst stoned? I'm facinated by ancient stuff on the Discovery Channel aswell :shock: Anyone else love these channels? They're sooo full of usefull info :p
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Discovery channel?

That has to be the boringest channel ever. Who the hell likes to watch 2 antelope fuck for an hour?
Image
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Mantis are cool when stoned, they look like freakin aliens!
Dangerman
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Dangerman »

higher&higher wrote:Discovery channel?

That has to be the boringest channel ever. Who the hell likes to watch 2 antelope fuck for an hour?
I dunno, i guess its boring but I just HAVE to watch it. If theres something better on tv I watch that but mostly after 12am theres nothing good on so I go watch animal p.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Hehe, that's okay, I watch Antique Roadshow when nothing else on!!!
Image
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

the history channel is pretty cool, it has all these cool doco's on like cool people and shit, its pretty cool.
User avatar
misagh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:35 am
Location: Newcastle, UK
Contact:

Post by misagh »

yeah, I enjoy watching all the 'info' channels. always have. I don't know why, but there is something really fascinating about them.
I mean, I'm not gonna get much of a chance to see Jaguars hunt prey, or lions feed, or any kind of exotic animal as long as I live in Newcastle city centre, so I think they are really interesting programs.
Also, animal planet has Steve Irwin and Mad Mike and Mark, who are so damn cool, especially steve.
Actually, my dream holliday is to go on a safari, and not get eaten.
I think that idea came to me as soon as I went to Edinburgh Zoo a couple of years ago, and the first thing i saw there was a Tiger. It looked so feckin awsome and huge and cuddly. lol, it was asleep!
But if any of you have actually seen a tiger, or a lion or a rhino in real life, you will know what i mean. They look so fuckin cool it unbelievable!

So big up to the info channels!
All the hoodrats still shake it for me
All my true fans still checkin for me
All the real smokers know
They ain't passin nuttin but dope indeed...
Real trees...
Chronic leaves...
No seeds...
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

Have to admit Steve irwin is pretty funny and also the snake guy...
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

Steve Irwin is awesome, I love his shows when I'm canned 8)
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

ive seen his movie thats funny as fuck too while stoned
Cameron.
User avatar
The Venal Marijuana God
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 455
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:54 am
Contact:

Post by The Venal Marijuana God »

shut up you dick you aint even aussie! :lol: nah i havent seen it, but ive been to his zoo when i was 5 and i knew him before he was anyone famous.
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

Who aint a aussie and who you callin a dick....
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
User avatar
The Venal Marijuana God
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 455
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:54 am
Contact:

Post by The Venal Marijuana God »

ya mum. i was talkin to punk besides i was joking. :roll:
User avatar
stick969
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:23 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by stick969 »

I'm another one that watches alot of the info channels they're great I love to learn new stuff or sometimes old stuff. 8)
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

when i learn stuff caned ive forgot what i learned by the next hour or so
Cameron.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users