hippies
Moderator: Moderators
-
moonpuppy
- Bonghead

- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:48 pm
- Location: neverland
- Contact:
hippies
So this guy accused me of being a hippy the other day, I asked him to justify himself and he claimed i tell people "to chill out" a lot, mumble on about "bad karma", smoke a lot of weed and don't get stressed about anything so I am at least half a hippy.
I told him to chill out.
I think dope makes you more chilled and more inclined to accept people and enjoy peaceful things, a bit like a hippy.
Do you find you're more relaxed and peaceful since you started smoking? I don't mean when you're high I mean all the time.
ps: the poll is more of a joke than the point of this thread
I told him to chill out.
I think dope makes you more chilled and more inclined to accept people and enjoy peaceful things, a bit like a hippy.
Do you find you're more relaxed and peaceful since you started smoking? I don't mean when you're high I mean all the time.
ps: the poll is more of a joke than the point of this thread
Last edited by moonpuppy on Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://users.aber.ac.uk/ccs2/moonpuppy%20sig.jpg[/img]
vote yes on 420
vote yes on 420
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
moonpuppy
- Bonghead

- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:48 pm
- Location: neverland
- Contact:
it's not a complaint :p
sorry to quote myself, but that's the question i was askingDo you find you're more relaxed and peaceful since you started smoking? I don't mean when you're high I mean all the time.
ps: the poll is more of a joke than the point of this thread
[img]http://users.aber.ac.uk/ccs2/moonpuppy%20sig.jpg[/img]
vote yes on 420
vote yes on 420
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
BUDA
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3849
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
pirate
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
- Location: here
- Contact:
yeahmoonpuppy wrote:it's not a complaint :p
sorry to quote myself, but that's the question i was askingDo you find you're more relaxed and peaceful since you started smoking? I don't mean when you're high I mean all the time.
ps: the poll is more of a joke than the point of this thread
tolerance and patience levels have definitely increased as has flacidity, laziness and general slothfulness
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com
[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
one of my mates say sthe same thing to me when i tell him not to kill nething normally something like a fly or spider. the fact that i dont like killing nething for no reason and that i like to let my hair grow long and wild and my lack of a preoccupation with my presnetation in general(apart from my footwear!) leads him to call me ahippy but this is wrong. hippies to me were from the past. in brighton theres so many people who try so hard to be hippies, they end up defeating the point of been themselves cos they are so obviously trying so hard, but fuck it, each to their own. i just think that people apply a few factors and call themselves ahippy and its wrong.
i laid back(in good times and stoned times) but i got mad streak as well which leaves me nething but laidback.
i laid back(in good times and stoned times) but i got mad streak as well which leaves me nething but laidback.
-
pirate
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
- Location: here
- Contact:
weedguru_animal wrote: in brighton theres so many people who try so hard to be hippies, they end up defeating the point of been themselves cos they are so obviously trying so hard, but fuck it, each to their own.
hmmm
yeah
being a hippy is more to do with a certain state of mind rather than what you wear
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com
[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
lol, damn i'd be a hippie overlord lol I never stress out on anything and im always at piece with almost everybody , it takes alot to get me real pissed
beat the shit outta that guy
beat the shit outta that guy
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
riff
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1147
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
I wish you joined earlier man! A while back in a similar thread I said something similar your quote. I had a debate with this guy who thinks hippies are about image, not substance. No one here seemed to agree with me and some people said my description was "a wannabe hippie". I have a few hippie characteristics but I am not a hippie.Purple Monkey wrote:weedguru_animal wrote: in brighton theres so many people who try so hard to be hippies, they end up defeating the point of been themselves cos they are so obviously trying so hard, but fuck it, each to their own.
hmmm
yeah
being a hippy is more to do with a certain state of mind rather than what you wear
Look into my eye!
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
i was the first to join mate!well asmodeus and me were the first to join. i just go through periods of elusiveness. yeh hippies about content not image.i saw some proper hippies in goa, not in the main areas but in a smaller obscure place called dhbaksfosaf cant recall. but these guys were old hippies and they were off their faces dancing the night away into the earlu hours whilst jumping around in the sea. they were true hippeis to me. the people i see with 60s clothes and dreadlocks. it is an image to many. its too hard here in the uk to survive, to be a hippy like those of the swinging 60s
i know a fellow whos in his fifties who used to chat to me about when he used to go to fueteventure when there were not hotels there , just chacks and spaniards, he said him and his freinds had wild partioes and spent whole summers there, writing, making music, making love, that sound more like real hippy.
i know a fellow whos in his fifties who used to chat to me about when he used to go to fueteventure when there were not hotels there , just chacks and spaniards, he said him and his freinds had wild partioes and spent whole summers there, writing, making music, making love, that sound more like real hippy.
-
riff
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1147
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Preach man, PREACH! Where were you guys when I was trying to tell this guy he was wrong. He said that he's toured with bands so he knows what a hippie isweedguru_animal wrote:i was the first to join mate!well asmodeus and me were the first to join. i just go through periods of elusiveness. yeh hippies about content not image.i saw some proper hippies in goa, not in the main areas but in a smaller obscure place called dhbaksfosaf cant recall. but these guys were old hippies and they were off their faces dancing the night away into the earlu hours whilst jumping around in the sea. they were true hippeis to me. the people i see with 60s clothes and dreadlocks. it is an image to many. its too hard here in the uk to survive, to be a hippy like those of the swinging 60s
i know a fellow whos in his fifties who used to chat to me about when he used to go to fueteventure when there were not hotels there , just chacks and spaniards, he said him and his freinds had wild partioes and spent whole summers there, writing, making music, making love, that sound more like real hippy.
edit- when i said you should've joined earlier I meant purple monkey. I don't recall reading what you said until just this minute, but the same would apply to you! You're both preaching the truth so yeh, rock on
Look into my eye!
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users