I went to the mall and now i hate capitalism
Moderator: Moderators
- Sammy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2547
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
- Location: British Columbia
I went to the mall and now i hate capitalism
I smoked a couple bowls before going to the mall to buy some gifts today. Its like another world in there, especially when high. People everywhere are gawking at all the stuff you can spend money on, they silently file down escalators with mirrors everywhere inbetween floors like zombies. When you walk into a store you are bombarded with salespeople who try to sell you things...it was really annoying. boo for the mall. People always ask me why im such an asshole, is it just me or does anyone else see something critically wrong with our drone society? 
-
Guest
- Sammy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2547
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
- Location: British Columbia
But but but i get such kicks out of being an ass sometimes!
But anyways, i did some research and our planet is kinda screwed, i give us 200 more years. I wonder how our world will end, humans might just be a bump in time, who knows how long the universe has excisted . Who knows how many dominant species there has been on this planet before us, they died off and the planet recovered, maybe thats what will happen to us! We'll polute the earth and use all our resources, all die of disease, starvation and acid rain, and the earth will eventually get rid of everything we know, restoring the planet back to health waiting for the next doomed dominant species to come along..
And by the way... you folks who decided to say "yeah people have been saying that forever and it hasnt happened yet" obviously need to work on your reading comprehension... No shit people have been saying it forever, doesnt make me wrong, I didnt give a date. Its the same trick evangalist christians use.
"JESUS IS COMING BACK SOON!" "SOONER THAN LAST TIME I SAID THIS"
Time progresses and the end gets closer, its sad but inevitable IMO.
When the average person stops throwing away 10 tons of trash every year, I'll revert to being a utopian. When the H2 is the lamest car around rather than "the pimpest shit eva dawg" I'll give some hope to the future.
In other words, if I see a fundemental change in the way people go about living, I may change my mind. But as long as humanity remains on this track, I say FUCK IT ALL, FLUSH IT ALL. I'm going to do my part to ensure the end of this species.
ps- heehee mushrooms
But anyways, i did some research and our planet is kinda screwed, i give us 200 more years. I wonder how our world will end, humans might just be a bump in time, who knows how long the universe has excisted . Who knows how many dominant species there has been on this planet before us, they died off and the planet recovered, maybe thats what will happen to us! We'll polute the earth and use all our resources, all die of disease, starvation and acid rain, and the earth will eventually get rid of everything we know, restoring the planet back to health waiting for the next doomed dominant species to come along..
And by the way... you folks who decided to say "yeah people have been saying that forever and it hasnt happened yet" obviously need to work on your reading comprehension... No shit people have been saying it forever, doesnt make me wrong, I didnt give a date. Its the same trick evangalist christians use.
"JESUS IS COMING BACK SOON!" "SOONER THAN LAST TIME I SAID THIS"
Time progresses and the end gets closer, its sad but inevitable IMO.
When the average person stops throwing away 10 tons of trash every year, I'll revert to being a utopian. When the H2 is the lamest car around rather than "the pimpest shit eva dawg" I'll give some hope to the future.
In other words, if I see a fundemental change in the way people go about living, I may change my mind. But as long as humanity remains on this track, I say FUCK IT ALL, FLUSH IT ALL. I'm going to do my part to ensure the end of this species.
ps- heehee mushrooms
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
hehehehehe me too now u wit me??Weedguru Sammy wrote:But but but i get such kicks out of being an ass sometimes!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
Man I hate mallrats, they live such exciting lives! "Hey let's go to the mall and do nothing for the day!" Yeah, that's real productive of you, asshole. Why don't you buy yourself a life, you're in the mall anyway.
Shopping is a bitch, it sucks that my favourite dvd store is in the middle of the biggest shopping street in town. Nothing ruins your day like having to dodge hordes of women armed with shopping bags.
Shopping is a bitch, it sucks that my favourite dvd store is in the middle of the biggest shopping street in town. Nothing ruins your day like having to dodge hordes of women armed with shopping bags.
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
200 years is pretty long, id say its pushing it too say we will survive that long haha, were fucking this planet up at a nice steady pace. But since we know the earth is fucked and not us but whoevers alive in the future when it happens are fucked, and we can drive H2's and fuck up the atmosphere because were gunna be dead by time we all die off n shit. i say we got the best time to live, we get all the cool technology, and we know our planets fucked and we cant stop it soo we can fuck it up as much as we want because it doesnt matter to us, we'll be dead. 
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
-
Sovetskeey
- Bonghead

- Posts: 389
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:01 am
- Location: Edmonton, AB
- Contact:
I don't mind our mall near my house... It's relatively quiet and there aren't many places with salesmen in there. I'm still the "figure out what the hell you want, get in, buy it and get the hell out" shopper but I don't mind our mall when I have to go in there.
I don't do drugs - Just weed.
[img]http://members.shaw.ca/psg1_sniper/JulezSig.jpg[/img]
[img]http://members.shaw.ca/psg1_sniper/JulezSig.jpg[/img]
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
-
Tokin42
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 872
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
- Contact:
theres a strip mall that was built a couple of miles next to another strip mall and they have basically the same stores (hollywood video/blockbuster, panera bread/cosis). oh yeah and across the street there are 3 car dealerships right next to each other! 
....Buy the Ticket....
.....Take the Ride.....
.....Take the Ride.....
-
layabout guy
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 730
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
- Location: Place With Trees
- Contact:
Everyone thats posted is from a western country and these countries are built on capitalism people buying crap they dont need it keeps the money rolling, thats why you people have a better quality of life than others
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
