Sit in a room with people who can't tell your stoned...
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
Sit in a room with people who can't tell your stoned...
A couple of my flat mates couldn't spot a stoner if they were punched in the face by one so everytime if I'm blazed and watching TV, its all good till one of them walks in. And everytime its the same, whats that smell? Why have you got all the lights off? Whats this crap your watching. Then they actually try to start a conversation with me and thats when it really goes wrong
. I'm just sat there trying to get some words in some kind of order and they start going on about something else and I'm just sat there getting more and more paranoid wishing they'd just fuck off. Buzzkill.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
Nah, they not against it at all, they just don't smoke it so they don't know anything about being stoned and they have this amazing ability to make me go from absolute top high to complete paranoid in about 10 seconds flat.
Another time, this girl came back to my place if you know what I mean and I'm sure that you do, and I had a nice fatty on the side ready to smoke so I sparked that up, had some hits off it (enough to get pretty blazed) then passed it to her. She took a pull on it, held the smoke in her mouth and then just let it all out, she just opened her mouth and it came out like a bubble of smoke
. Anyway, so I was saying you got to breath it down, just inhale really slow as you obviously not done it before, so she tried that and just ended up coughing to fuck and wouldn't touch it again. So by this time I was full on red eye kained but she was just sat there and then started trying to talk to me. Now THAT was a proper buzz kill, she was all like what are you thinking? and stuff and I was just thinking shut the hell up! Can't you see how fucked I am?! Then she started off on 'stop looking at me like that'. Aaaarrrggghhh! Can't you see I'm stoned!? It takes a lot of forward planning to move my eyes when I'm this kained!
Anyway, needless to say I ended up totally paranoid, didn't want to be there and it put me right off getting down with her even tho she kept trying it on. In the end I just gave her what she wanted, waited till she was asleep and then went out for a walk to clear my head.
Next time I'm making sure its a stoner I'm inviting back
Another time, this girl came back to my place if you know what I mean and I'm sure that you do, and I had a nice fatty on the side ready to smoke so I sparked that up, had some hits off it (enough to get pretty blazed) then passed it to her. She took a pull on it, held the smoke in her mouth and then just let it all out, she just opened her mouth and it came out like a bubble of smoke
Anyway, needless to say I ended up totally paranoid, didn't want to be there and it put me right off getting down with her even tho she kept trying it on. In the end I just gave her what she wanted, waited till she was asleep and then went out for a walk to clear my head.
Next time I'm making sure its a stoner I'm inviting back
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
-
I AM ADAM
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 562
- Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
