The Beatles

Hip-hop, house, happy hardcore - what do you listen to?

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Purple^Haze
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:07 am
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

The Beatles

Post by Purple^Haze »

The beatles have some of the best songs out there. I have always liked them, but if you listen to their shit stoned, you get some crazy shit out of their songs. Listen to Imagine by John Lennon stoned. It will change ur life. Or just make you like the beatles. whatever
An empty bowl needs to be filled, a filled bowl needs to be emptied.
Disraeli Gears
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:08 pm
Location: Blackwaterside
Contact:

Post by Disraeli Gears »

Meh the Beatles are cool but....some of their stuff is kinda lame. Stuff like Revolver and Rubber Soul are pretty good though
[img]http://www.popmatters.com/music/columns/stephens/images/040908.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

You say you want a revolution ya . The beatles are classic there stuff is good. But I bought one of there greatest hits and it sucked. I think the cd 1 isnt it? Has the best jams.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
riff
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by riff »

The Beatles rock, you just have to listen to the right albums. The early rock'n roll is ok but nothing special. Albums like Revolver, The Beatles (the white album), Magical Mystery Tour and Sgt Pepper are all classics. The number of songs they made in such a short time is amazing too, there are tons of great songs not ob any official album. Love them or hate them, you have to admit they changed music for the better. Imo, they are one of the best groups of all time.
Look into my eye!
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
TuRkiSh ToKeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:44 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by TuRkiSh ToKeR »

The Beatles 0wn all. The song within you without you is a awsome song to listen to when stoned, the first time i herd it i was stoned.. it was truely a great moment.
Last edited by TuRkiSh ToKeR on Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/TurkishToker/wgmalcolm.jpg[/img]
nowhere
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1675
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:15 am
Location: Cornwall - England
Contact:

Post by nowhere »

their music is brilliant. and yellow submarine really owns as a stoner film
[img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9862/nowheresig39rr.jpg[/img]
-matt-
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:52 am
Location: beautifull british columbia
Contact:

Post by -matt- »

the beatles are mad crazy! songs like across the universe , yesterday . Helter skelter and lucy in the sky with diamonds are the shit.
God bless the beatles :)
"Why drink and drive while you can smoke and fly?"
[img]http://www.iit.edu/~demphas/riddler.gif[/img]
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

i bought their greatest hits cd 1 and it is one of my favourite cd's. dont know why but lady maddona and paperback writer have gotten stuck in my head.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

i love and hate the beatles at the same time. a few of their albums such as sgt. peppers or the white albums are arguably some of the best albums of all time. but some such as yellow submarine have to be some of the most annoying stuff i have ever listened to. dont get me wrong i love the beatles its just some of their stuff, i cant stand
riff
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by riff »

Yellow Submarine only has a few original tracks on it, the rest are from Rubber Soul, Revolver and Sgt Pepper I think. I don't think Yellow Submarine is that different from other stuff of that era by the Beatles. Its all too much and Its only a northen song are pretty good I reckon, they didn't make it onto Sgt Pepper though. I rarelt listen to their pre '65 stuff that often, its not my cup of tea.
Look into my eye!
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
beatnik
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:36 am
Location: Frisco
Contact:

Post by beatnik »

My best beatles moment was Norwegian Wood from Rubber Soul, man that drumming is killer. I was staring at the ground and watching the shadows of tree leaves move perfectly in sync with the music, one of the craziest moments I've had, it was great.


Oh, I watched yellow submarine coming down from mushrooms, and being really stoned, I swear that was the funniest movie ever.
I'm most obliged for you making it clear that I'm not here.
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

I like stuff like because, while my guitar gently weeps, free as a bird, michelle...
Pony
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:53 am
Contact:

Amazing Beatles song while High!

Post by Pony »

"Dont Let Me Down" :lol:

this has gotten quite a reaction to it when I play it wherever I go especially when Im getting high with friends....!

8)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/kbRenePerezz/beatlessgt.gif[/img]
Pony
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:53 am
Contact:

Post by Pony »

hehe I knew this forum had a Beatles topic somewhere!!! I'll add my love for them some other time!

:lol:

btw go check out my topic of a beatles tune! :wink:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/kbRenePerezz/beatlessgt.gif[/img]
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

I LOVE the beatles. No question about it.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users