HELP....LEAVES DROOPING AND WILTING.

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: HELP....LEAVES DROOPING AND WILTING.

Post by Bubbles »

^ who the fuck makes a grow log and only shares it with 1 person?
Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: HELP....LEAVES DROOPING AND WILTING.

Post by Weedguru Higher »

The point of this forum and a grow journal is so that everybody can learn from it and contribute their knowledge....not just me lol

You do realize I'm like clueless when it comes to hydroponics right?? So you're gonna be my teacher from here on in ok? lol

That certainly is a nice setup man :shock:

Keep the pics coming....
Image
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: HELP....LEAVES DROOPING AND WILTING.

Post by Bubbles »

Weedguru Higher wrote:
You do realize I'm like clueless when it comes to hydroponics right?? So you're gonna be my teacher from here on in ok? lol

this is why i am interested in this grow, it looks like this time 'round your going to have an excellent grow and well, ive never seen a grow log with hydroponics so lets see you grow the dopest dope youve ever smoked.
Image
POTSMURF
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:35 am
Location: "CALI"
Contact:

Re: HELP....LEAVES DROOPING AND WILTING.

Post by POTSMURF »

I will make a new thread when I start my plants in the buckets. I will call it Hydroponic Chronic....lol. Coming to growers near you. Talk to ya'll later, POTSMURF. By the way, this is a public thread so it's not like I'm posting for one person. It does seem like only one person has had any advice for me since I've joined so maybe that's why.
Image
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: HELP....LEAVES DROOPING AND WILTING.

Post by Bubbles »

^ this is why i said what i did...
POTSMURF wrote:Weedguru, you should let me get your e-mail so I don't have to keep posting on here where everybody can see my private setup....lol. No, for real though, so everybody don't know our business. Later, POTSMURF.
Image
POTSMURF
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:35 am
Location: "CALI"
Contact:

Re: HELP....LEAVES DROOPING AND WILTING.

Post by POTSMURF »

All I can say to that is....BUSTED. I'm caught red handed.lol.
Image
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: HELP....LEAVES DROOPING AND WILTING.

Post by Bubbles »

im tellin ya guys.. i should be on CSI or something.
Image
POTSMURF
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:35 am
Location: "CALI"
Contact:

Re: HELP....LEAVES DROOPING AND WILTING.

Post by POTSMURF »

FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANTED TO FOLLOW MY HYDRO GROW, IT'S UP AND RUNNING. YOU CAN FIND THE POST UNDER "YOUR BABY" FORUM. THE NAME OF THE POST IS "MY SWEET HYDROPONIC BABIES". OH YEAH, I WANTED TO APOLOGIZE TO BUBBLES FOR NOT SHARING MY POSTS WITH EVERYBODY. "MY BAD BUBBLES."
ANYWAYS, NOW YOU ALL CAN SEE THE HYDRO AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users