I'm Back

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

stu-bott wrote:shit chicka that huge flashing 'owned' sign nearly gave me a seizure
Hehe i took it off. Now you have my lovely picture instead.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

You look a surprising lot like a huge flashing OWNED sign. :o

:lol:
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

eazeyo wrote:Yeah, i hope he gets the point now, even if i was a bit too harsh.
To Harsh?! you didnt say shit, this kids a clown. yuo can od on robutussin its easy.. and if he is mentally handicapped it obviously isnt that severe.. maybe 5-10%
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

he isnt handicapped he just tries to show off all the time, making him look like a complete jackass
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Image
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Hahaaaaa I love those pics! MORE!
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

Image
LOADZ OF FUNNY PICZ 4 UR VIEWING PLEASURE
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Image
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Chicka wrote:
stu-bott wrote:shit chicka that huge flashing 'owned' sign nearly gave me a seizure
Hehe i took it off. Now you have my lovely picture instead.
and what a lovely picture it is too oh n btw that u win the prize one made me feel so sad I know a little guy like that and seein him makes me feel so lucky but yet so heart beaten because I kno his life is gonna be so hard compared to mine
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
flynn

Post by flynn »

that guy is a hella tool.....he looks like he is 4
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

flynn wrote:that guy is a hella tool.....he looks like he is 4
And i thought i was big when i was little.. you must of been huge lol
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Re: I'm Back

Post by Shinebox »

Dr Ugs wrote: and ill be posting again!!


or mabye not
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

CardHore wrote:he isnt handicapped he just tries to show off all the time, making him look like a complete jackass
That was the nicest post ive seen on this thread yet.

number of welcome backs: 0
i guess im not welcome
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users