Hehe i took it off. Now you have my lovely picture instead.stu-bott wrote:shit chicka that huge flashing 'owned' sign nearly gave me a seizure
I'm Back
Moderator: Moderators
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
To Harsh?! you didnt say shit, this kids a clown. yuo can od on robutussin its easy.. and if he is mentally handicapped it obviously isnt that severe.. maybe 5-10%eazeyo wrote:Yeah, i hope he gets the point now, even if i was a bit too harsh.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
- CardHore
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 895
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
- Location: england
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
Weedguru Cusmar
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2834
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
- Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Cusmar
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2834
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
- Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
- Contact:
shiz didn work k
http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~shane/stasj/pi ... iv/89.html
http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~shane/stasj/pi ... iv/89.html
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
and what a lovely picture it is too oh n btw that u win the prize one made me feel so sad I know a little guy like that and seein him makes me feel so lucky but yet so heart beaten because I kno his life is gonna be so hard compared to mineChicka wrote:Hehe i took it off. Now you have my lovely picture instead.stu-bott wrote:shit chicka that huge flashing 'owned' sign nearly gave me a seizure
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
- Shinebox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 358
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
- Location: I cant remember
- Contact:
Re: I'm Back
Dr Ugs wrote: and ill be posting again!!
or mabye not
- Shinebox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 358
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
- Location: I cant remember
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

