if you were an animal...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by Bubbles »

id totally be one of those sea turtles that lives for like 400 years, cause turtles are fucking cool.
Image
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by Ziggy »

I would SOOOOO be BigFoot


And if not Id rather be a gorilla, cat, or sea turtle (especially the hippy one from Nemo)

Although a hawk would be cool too....Im not sure, Ill get back to you guys when Ive made up my mind
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by pkkupo »

Yea I think being a huge ass cat would be pretty sweet...TIger probably....However, I think I'd beat myself up forever if I didn't become an animal that flies given the chance....Probably some large bird of prey...I think a Philippine Eagle would be pretty cool. They're fecking huge and have slick hairdos

Image
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by Ziggy »

A nice 'do is very important

Image
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

Well, perhaps because of my namesake, one of the animals I'd love to be is the peregrine falcon
The peregrine is the fastest bird on record reaching horizontal cruising speeds of 65-90 kmh ( 40-55 mph) and not exceeding speeds of 105-110 kmh (65-68 mph). When stooping, the peregrine flies at much greater speeds however, varying from 160-440 kmh (99-273 mph)!
Alternatively, one of the dragons from Avatar would be sweet (yes, i did just get back from watching that movie for the first time), and realistically, a siberian tiger

or maybe a husky/malamute
Image
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by wgToonces »

pkkupo wrote:Yea I think being a huge ass cat would be pretty sweet...TIger probably....However, I think I'd beat myself up forever if I didn't become an animal that flies given the chance....Probably some large bird of prey...I think a Philippine Eagle would be pretty cool. They're fecking huge and have slick hairdos

Image

Dude :shock: Fucking right. This is what I've wanted to be since I was like 3 lol.
:scratchs:
NinjetteDL420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:54 pm
Location: Where ever the wind takes me
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by NinjetteDL420 »

Image
Image
MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by MatteN »

I would be a leopard slug, once you watch this video I have NO DOUBT that everybody here would also choose to be one of these.

Image
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by andriaSRH »

It's romantic in a gross kind of way. That mushroom looking thing is oddly beautiful. I woudn't want to be one tho..wrapping my slong around another slugs slong does not sound too appealing. (N)
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by Bubbles »

okay that is seriously disgusting and the most complicated way of getting laid ever.


and also would that not be disgusting to run through the forest then all of a sudden get slapped in the face by two slugs fucking?
Image
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

i cant get any youtube videos to play in the forums
woah
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I'd also like to be a bear

Image

Chilling out in the woods, chomping on a fresh t-bone...
Image
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by andriaSRH »

^ :lol:


flyinhigh wrote:okay that is seriously disgusting and the most complicated way of getting laid ever.


and also would that not be disgusting to run through the forest then all of a sudden get slapped in the face by two slugs fucking?
LOL that would be hilarous. They'd probably stick to your face.
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by Bubbles »

andriaSRH wrote:^ :lol:


flyinhigh wrote:okay that is seriously disgusting and the most complicated way of getting laid ever.


and also would that not be disgusting to run through the forest then all of a sudden get slapped in the face by two slugs fucking?
LOL that would be hilarous. They'd probably stick to your face.
eww i fuckin hate slugs.. although yes it would be hilarious to see that happen to somone else.


also id make a sick lynx
Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Slugs are fucking disgusting. I had a plot of weed plants growing in an area where they got invaded by slugs..I'd pick them off the plants by the dozen, and it made me cringe. They devoured some of the smaller plants overnight

Image
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users