The NFL
Moderator: Moderators
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: The NFL
Tim Tebow strikes again!!!!! Goodbye Steelers and hello New England. It won't matter in the end as Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers will walk away with a consecutive super bowl title. GO PACK GO!!!!
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: The NFL
Sadly? I take it your an Eagles fan? I thought for sure they were going to go deep in the playoffs this year. I really do not see how they lost all those games, I mean the talent they have is unbelievable and I like Andy Reid, not sure what happened.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
zERo~Chronic
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 841
- Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
- Location: AL
- Contact:
Re: The NFL
i'm calling patriots for the super bowl this year...i was feeling the pack but well, today happened

-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: The NFL
zERo~Chronic wrote:i'm calling patriots for the super bowl this year...i was feeling the pack but well, today happened
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
DaisySibyl
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:12 am
- Contact:
-
sugarstalker
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 978
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
- Location: Norway
- Contact:
Re: The NFL
I like the part where they guy like throws the egg, and the other guy catches it, and then runs.. I like that part. my favourite part.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users