The NFL

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: The NFL

Post by cutthecashflow »

Tim Tebow strikes again!!!!! Goodbye Steelers and hello New England. It won't matter in the end as Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers will walk away with a consecutive super bowl title. GO PACK GO!!!!
Get busy living or get busy dying.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: The NFL

Post by SpRi7e »

sadly you're most likely correct on that one..
Peace Not Greed.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: The NFL

Post by cutthecashflow »

Sadly? I take it your an Eagles fan? I thought for sure they were going to go deep in the playoffs this year. I really do not see how they lost all those games, I mean the talent they have is unbelievable and I like Andy Reid, not sure what happened.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
Location: AL
Contact:

Re: The NFL

Post by zERo~Chronic »

i'm calling patriots for the super bowl this year...i was feeling the pack but well, today happened
Image
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: The NFL

Post by cutthecashflow »

zERo~Chronic wrote:i'm calling patriots for the super bowl this year...i was feeling the pack but well, today happened
Get busy living or get busy dying.
DaisySibyl
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:12 am
Contact:

Re: The NFL

Post by DaisySibyl »

Congratulations Giants. They deserved the win
sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: The NFL

Post by sugarstalker »

I like the part where they guy like throws the egg, and the other guy catches it, and then runs.. I like that part. my favourite part.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users