Future

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

canadianbud wrote:do these hormones slow down growth n shit? cos i wouldnt wanna even see what a person would look like at 190 or something. But if they do slow down growth, would you grow at like half the speed?? n like when ur 30 you'd be at like the maturity of age 15?? man that'd b crazy fucked.
I have no clue about that

I guess it does, I mean you can't grow 200y/o when our bodies keep deteriorating at the rate they do now... So yeah i guess body aging or growth will be severely slown down
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Einsteins theory of relativity states that if we move at a fast enough speed then time itself slows down.... or at least the aging process.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

cutthecashflow wrote:Einsteins theory of relativity states that if we move at a fast enough speed then time itself slows down.... or at least the aging process.
well, time would slow down if you went faster than it

but thats not realy possible yet
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

BGDetroit wrote: I am not initelligent like you said i am.

hahahahhaha sorry but i found that fuckin hilarious
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

mac dre wrote:
BGDetroit wrote: I am not initelligent like you said i am.

hahahahhaha sorry but i found that fuckin hilarious
Typo, I meant unitelligent.

Mother fucker.
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

:lol: obviously i knew wut u meant the u and i are side by side.. was still funny when i was fried
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

BGDetroit wrote:
mac dre wrote:
BGDetroit wrote: I am not initelligent like you said i am.

hahahahhaha sorry but i found that fuckin hilarious
Typo, I meant unitelligent.

Mother fucker.

ahahahahahahahaha....
BG..buy a new keyboard man
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

purple monkey wrote:
BGDetroit wrote:
mac dre wrote:
BGDetroit wrote: I am not initelligent like you said i am.

hahahahhaha sorry but i found that fuckin hilarious
Typo, I meant unitelligent.

Mother fucker.

ahahahahahahahaha....
BG..buy a new keyboard man
Or get those chubby fingers to slim down ;)

jk bro

btw that song by snoop dogg you sent me, i cant find it on my computer


I bet its a virus sent by the evil BGdetroit from the future that actualy warns of of the impending danger: Coconuts will evolve into live grenades!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

Flow wrote:
cutthecashflow wrote:Einsteins theory of relativity states that if we move at a fast enough speed then time itself slows down.... or at least the aging process.
well, time would slow down if you went faster than it
That would be weird, you would be moving in slow motion while everything else went faster. That would work if you just wanted to see what life would be like in 20 years or something, but you couldn't just live your life moving faster than everything else. There was a movie about that... the moon like broke and fell down onto the earth or something.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

if you travel faster than the speed of light and you catch the light rays from the past you can see the past
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Scratch wrote:if you travel faster than the speed of light and you catch the light rays from the past you can see the past
Explain that in alittle bit more detail please
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

our eyes work like this...the light rays hit something and then the same light ray containing the info about the object hits our eyes and thats how we see. now if we move fast enough we can catch light rays from the past somewhere in space, we can see the past
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Oh right, that would be mad
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

as for seeing the future, it's theoretically possible, but you would need an infinetly powerful computer which would calculate all the actions and reactions (cause the basic law of everything is the action-reaction law). just the same way we can predict something happening, this powerful computer or intelligence could predict everything. some people belive that god and prophets can do this.
hashpipe
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1071
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:42 pm
Location: baggie
Contact:

Post by hashpipe »

for that whole light ray thing...... wouldnt "time travel" be possible?

lets say you are in washington, if you could travel around the whole world, to the exact point you started, within less time than time goes.

wait, that sounds like bullshit, lets say you could travel around the whole world, so 1 cirkel starting and ending at the point where you would start. if you would be able to do that faster then the time that has passed, wouldnt you have "time travelled"?

so if you would take off at 1 september, 10:00 pm, and you travel so fast you would be back at the same spot at 1 september, 9:00

like, its 23:18 here right now, the earth would take about 24 hours to revolve, if i would have some kind of superfastlazerbeamerblasterstarwarslightspeedjet vehicle, and i would go so fast i would go faster than the earth could do his spin thing, i could end up at this spot yesterday.... aha

it would be possible, i need to do not forget this and read this with a sober head, maybe i just found out the essence of time traveling

it would be possible..... but stoned thinking really really sucks

but you could do it
jah is everywhere...give thanks and praise
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users