Adderall
Moderator: Moderators
-
Juicy J
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
- Location: Smoke dat weed
- Contact:
-
XxEGeorge27xX
- Bonghead

- Posts: 126
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:49 am
- Location: Cleveland
- Contact:
-
fort69
- Casual toker

- Posts: 82
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:56 pm
- Location: Parsippany, Jersey, US
- Contact:
- burnout
- Casual toker

- Posts: 32
- Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:34 pm
- Location: wisconsin
- Contact:
-
onreality
- Casual toker

- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:23 am
- Location: at my computer well laptop
- Contact:
Some people say that it only goes up to 30mg but someone i saw had what he said was adderall and i mean he gets perscribed to it or w/e but he could be lying about it...but 36mg white and 54mg orange. I took one and it felt like adderall, because i have taken 30mg adderall before and it stands basically the same i cant tell a difference so im not sure as to how much it comes at :\
[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421611733/9/298/139.jpg[/img]
EyeS a Lil Low Cause Im twiSted yo ;)
EyeS a Lil Low Cause Im twiSted yo ;)
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
- qwertyuiop
- Bonghead

- Posts: 218
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:35 am
- Contact:
yeah, I have ADHD and I take the Adderall 20mg xr capsules (1 a day). There's not much difference between a perfectly healthy person and me (I'm one of the lucky ones I guess. IQ is around 142 btw
). I had to take a TOVA concentration test a while back. The neurologist said no pills for at least 3 days, so thats how it went. The test is like a box with squares that appear inside the box. When a square appears in the box, you press a button. It is 22 minutes long, boring as hell, and repetitive. Anyways, I think theres no difference between when I have the Adderall or not, but the test showed that I was "impulsive". I might have gone through a slight withdrawl, because i felt more comfortable after resuming my routine with the meds. In my opinion, I never noticed improvement or retrogression at all when on the meds, yet the test showed that I'm impulsive. What do you expect sombody to do after being forced to press a button and stare at a screen for 22 minutes?! Hell, I'm damn sure that anybody that doesn't have ADD/ADHD/ACC would do just as bad- maybe worse than I did on that test. Basically if I was asked if Adderall does anything to someone, my answer would be an honest NO. Ok, the rant is now officially over.
On a side note: Is it safe to use Adderall as a normal script, and then use weed, or will bad stuff tend to happen? I prefer an answer from sombody who uses Adderall as a perscription drug and knows what theyre talking about, not some crackhead.
On a side note: Is it safe to use Adderall as a normal script, and then use weed, or will bad stuff tend to happen? I prefer an answer from sombody who uses Adderall as a perscription drug and knows what theyre talking about, not some crackhead.
- callmeandy
- Bonghead

- Posts: 253
- Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 5:26 am
- Location: I live on the streets of Minnesota bitch
- Contact:
as one who knows adderall inside and out, both as perscription and recreation, and is on weed and adderall at the minute, i would strongly reccomend the combo. they make eachother stronger. i dont expect you to experience a "crash" from your perscription dose, but weed is great for beating a bad crash as well.
If life gives you lemons, find a way to get high off them
[img]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu1.jpg[/img]
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
- Spread The Love
- Casual toker

- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:58 pm
- Location: New York
- Contact:
nah, im pretty sure some of you guys are wrong. i have ADD, and i am perscribed adderall. i have 2 bottles in my hands right now, and the 10 mg is a blue tablet while the 15 mg is the 2 shades of white and blue with beads inside it. idk the higher doses tho.
[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f79/leeanna925/AA/15-bad-idea.jpg[/img]
-
Zombiekenny
- Casual toker

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:49 am
- Location: AT THE WEED SPOT
- Contact:
- Piper
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 9:39 am
- Location: Missouri
- Contact:
-
Ice006
- Bonghead

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:50 am
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Contact:
-
Darth Inhaler
- Bonghead

- Posts: 454
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Man I know this kid who got fucked up on adderal. It's not like...bad fucked up, it's weird fucked up.
He used to do it all the time. Now everytime he closes his car door he was to close it 3 times. The adderal changed something in his brain to make him do that, and he doesn't even notice it. It happens to a few people.
He used to do it all the time. Now everytime he closes his car door he was to close it 3 times. The adderal changed something in his brain to make him do that, and he doesn't even notice it. It happens to a few people.
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
aderal is ok... when youre on it... i ahd to break an addiction to that shit, and let me tell you it wasnt fuckin fun. i wasnt sent to rehab, because at the time i didnt even know i had an addiction to it. my parents had me on a prescription and after a while, decided to lay me off of it. well, that first day that i didnt have it was pretty much hell... so i steer clear of it now.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users