Adderall

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

i dont believe so.. im pretty sure they only come up to 30's cause thats the highest my sister has them which they are orange, the 10's are blue, 2 shades of blue, with beads in side
XxEGeorge27xX
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:49 am
Location: Cleveland
Contact:

Post by XxEGeorge27xX »

Theres beads inside of it after you open it up? Cuz theres a white powder in there right now. Well I'm glad I didn't take it then.
fort69
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:56 pm
Location: Parsippany, Jersey, US
Contact:

Post by fort69 »

my friend gamme his adderall pills, they are the 30 mg gelcap ones how much can i sell them for? i live in jersey
User avatar
burnout
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:34 pm
Location: wisconsin
Contact:

Post by burnout »

i sell my 20s for $2 a piece. so i would say $3 for one pill.
onreality
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:23 am
Location: at my computer well laptop
Contact:

Post by onreality »

Some people say that it only goes up to 30mg but someone i saw had what he said was adderall and i mean he gets perscribed to it or w/e but he could be lying about it...but 36mg white and 54mg orange. I took one and it felt like adderall, because i have taken 30mg adderall before and it stands basically the same i cant tell a difference so im not sure as to how much it comes at :\
[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421611733/9/298/139.jpg[/img]
EyeS a Lil Low Cause Im twiSted yo ;)
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

you could try on google, i had a look but i didnt understand what i found
User avatar
qwertyuiop
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:35 am
Contact:

Post by qwertyuiop »

yeah, I have ADHD and I take the Adderall 20mg xr capsules (1 a day). There's not much difference between a perfectly healthy person and me (I'm one of the lucky ones I guess. IQ is around 142 btw 8) ). I had to take a TOVA concentration test a while back. The neurologist said no pills for at least 3 days, so thats how it went. The test is like a box with squares that appear inside the box. When a square appears in the box, you press a button. It is 22 minutes long, boring as hell, and repetitive. Anyways, I think theres no difference between when I have the Adderall or not, but the test showed that I was "impulsive". I might have gone through a slight withdrawl, because i felt more comfortable after resuming my routine with the meds. In my opinion, I never noticed improvement or retrogression at all when on the meds, yet the test showed that I'm impulsive. What do you expect sombody to do after being forced to press a button and stare at a screen for 22 minutes?! Hell, I'm damn sure that anybody that doesn't have ADD/ADHD/ACC would do just as bad- maybe worse than I did on that test. Basically if I was asked if Adderall does anything to someone, my answer would be an honest NO. Ok, the rant is now officially over.

On a side note: Is it safe to use Adderall as a normal script, and then use weed, or will bad stuff tend to happen? I prefer an answer from sombody who uses Adderall as a perscription drug and knows what theyre talking about, not some crackhead.
User avatar
callmeandy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 5:26 am
Location: I live on the streets of Minnesota bitch
Contact:

Post by callmeandy »

as one who knows adderall inside and out, both as perscription and recreation, and is on weed and adderall at the minute, i would strongly reccomend the combo. they make eachother stronger. i dont expect you to experience a "crash" from your perscription dose, but weed is great for beating a bad crash as well.
If life gives you lemons, find a way to get high off them
[img]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu1.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

How/where you been man?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Spread The Love
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:58 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by Spread The Love »

nah, im pretty sure some of you guys are wrong. i have ADD, and i am perscribed adderall. i have 2 bottles in my hands right now, and the 10 mg is a blue tablet while the 15 mg is the 2 shades of white and blue with beads inside it. idk the higher doses tho.
[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f79/leeanna925/AA/15-bad-idea.jpg[/img]
Zombiekenny
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:49 am
Location: AT THE WEED SPOT
Contact:

Post by Zombiekenny »

i take orange ones every morn senice i was 5 or 6 and when im not on it im a fuckin idiot i hate it it fucked up my life weed is the only thing that makes me smart
User avatar
Piper
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 9:39 am
Location: Missouri
Contact:

Post by Piper »

aderoll...i did 180 mgs :shock: at my sisters party a while back. I totaly regreted after the the first day. I was up for about 3.5 days constantly biting my cheek. The first day was realy fun thogh. Dont do it. It sucks. 30 mgs is fine tho
<b>it grows like grass</b>
Ice006
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:50 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Contact:

Post by Ice006 »

Motivation in a pill eh?
Sounds like exactly what the fuck I need to make it through the day. I've been meaning to get the coinage out of my centre console for weeks, and it's all still in there.
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

Man I know this kid who got fucked up on adderal. It's not like...bad fucked up, it's weird fucked up.
He used to do it all the time. Now everytime he closes his car door he was to close it 3 times. The adderal changed something in his brain to make him do that, and he doesn't even notice it. It happens to a few people.
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

aderal is ok... when youre on it... i ahd to break an addiction to that shit, and let me tell you it wasnt fuckin fun. i wasnt sent to rehab, because at the time i didnt even know i had an addiction to it. my parents had me on a prescription and after a while, decided to lay me off of it. well, that first day that i didnt have it was pretty much hell... so i steer clear of it now.
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users