Voodoo

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

wow
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

alot of you arent beliving that i found a pot plant. i was at my freinds house and he lives on this street called delridge. and delridge has so many fucking crack heads and stoners, one big giant ghetto. and there is this big foresty place behind it called Green Space. they made it to make the place look better and long fellow creek runs right next to it, and along the river was a little pot plant. Its dead now :cry: i tried to move it and it died when i did.


RIP BUDDY
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

That's crazy Caro.
Flat out nuts. :shock:
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

TokeSmoke wrote:
I have found a K2 bike, a pot plant, a lighter, and a pipe!
C,mon. Now thats no qawinkiy-dink!
ok, so he finds a rusty ole bike frame in someone's trash, I dont' believe the pot plant thing, I find lighters everyday, and he's probably talking about a pipe as in a long round tube.
hey dude cut the guy some slack
you got hella testy when people where accusing you of lying.......but hey never let the truth get in the way of a good story :wink:
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

flynn wrote:
TokeSmoke wrote:
I have found a K2 bike, a pot plant, a lighter, and a pipe!
C,mon. Now thats no qawinkiy-dink!
ok, so he finds a rusty ole bike frame in someone's trash, I dont' believe the pot plant thing, I find lighters everyday, and he's probably talking about a pipe as in a long round tube.
hey dude cut the guy some slack
you got hella testy when people where accusing you of lying.......but hey never let the truth get in the way of a good story :wink:
you bet your ass I did, cause I actually had pics there, and you people say you are smokers. A real smoker would have known differences. His is some far fetched story from fairy land. Flynn, you like to make me fight my points out don't you?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Blah ha ha... I wondered if i should delete that post....It was just a phase I went through when I was fourteen. My bf still gives me a lot of shit for it. :lol:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

dude who cares if the guy found a pot plant he probably found a pot plant be happy for him
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
flynn

Post by flynn »

this topic is boring.......over it
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users