What's your name?
Moderator: Moderators
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
That's pretty cool
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
NinjetteDL420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 342
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:54 pm
- Location: Where ever the wind takes me
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
My name is Eva... and u guys have really cool meanings.... mine means "living one"
woo describes what everybody knows 
Last edited by NinjetteDL420 on Sat May 15, 2010 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Mate
- Chess Expert
- Posts: 3434
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
- Location: Desrever os
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
my name in french is Mathieu
But everyone and their mothers calls me matt or mate
But everyone and their mothers calls me matt or mate
Last edited by Mate on Mon May 17, 2010 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
-
lt_sparklesz
- Casual toker

- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 10:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
Rosemarie
1. The girl's name Rosemarie \r(o)-sema-rie, ros(e)-marie\ is a variant of Rosemary (Latin), and the meaning of Rosemarie is "dew of the sea".
2. “ros marinus,” meaning “mist of the sea
3. The meaning of the name Rosemarie is Herb. The origin of the name Rosemarie is French
1. The girl's name Rosemarie \r(o)-sema-rie, ros(e)-marie\ is a variant of Rosemary (Latin), and the meaning of Rosemarie is "dew of the sea".
2. “ros marinus,” meaning “mist of the sea
3. The meaning of the name Rosemarie is Herb. The origin of the name Rosemarie is French
-
Regarded
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 834
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 pm
- Location: Israel
- Contact:
-
Mate
- Chess Expert
- Posts: 3434
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
- Location: Desrever os
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
Regarded wrote:OMG its sparkles!
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
-
Blunt Docta
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 850
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 2:31 am
- Location: Cloud 9
- Contact:
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
At work I have several nicknames...RatDick, Dumbo, Weed, White Trash, English Scum. All of which I reply to, without bother or irritation, depending, of course, on who uses them...For I perceive a friend calling me Ratdick as affectionate, but an enemy using the same calling card...An Act OF War.
-
tebulot
- Bonghead

- Posts: 120
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:08 am
- Location: Australia, QLD
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
Jordan, and I was named after a character in the Lois L'amour western book series. Jordan was a strongman. In actuality, I turned out to be an IT Technician, haha. Middle name Lando, also names from the series, Lando being the legendary gunslinger from the series. It was a 50/50 on which name I'd get, so my parents flipped a coin. True story.

-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
^ i was just named..i think. man tomorrow ima ask my mom why they named me what they did, i know my middle two are my grandpa and uncle, but not my first name.

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
OMGGGGNinjetteDL420 wrote:My name is Eva... and u guys have really cool meanings.... mine means "living one"woo describes what everybody knows
I totally forgot about Ninjette.
Come back to dee boardddds.
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
I doubt she will, she may check it out, but I have a feeling she won't post here anymore.. She won't even talk to me in person at that
Peace Not Greed.
-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
^Ouch. Is it because you suck now or because she's depressed or because she found such a high level of happiness in something else that she ignores everything else?... Or is it because you suck? I'm just curious.... You don't suck. You're cool. I'd talk to you if I were her. So why isn't she talking to you?Whats her deal.... I'm high I guess... Where is Ninjette? Why talk what?... Wait... I'm confused.... Explain everything, Spri7e.
My name is Kiiiiiiiid. Yuck.
My name is Kiiiiiiiid. Yuck.

Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
more or less, her ex boyfriend thought we were cheating on him with each other and they broke up partially because of it so she has some sort of weird complex with me. I'm not sure exactly, I tried talking to her about it a few times, but she just got really weird with me and ignores me all the time if I ever say anything to her so I just kind of stopped bothering. I do miss hanging out with her though, we used to be really good friends.. but she needs to get over some things about herself before we can be friends again.
I'm not gonna get more personal with it than that but remember WeeGee's.. don't be afraid to talk things out or else unresolved thoughts/feelings will just make things complicated enough to ruin great friendships.

I'm not gonna get more personal with it than that but remember WeeGee's.. don't be afraid to talk things out or else unresolved thoughts/feelings will just make things complicated enough to ruin great friendships.
Peace Not Greed.
-
JTP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
Too right; wondering what could've been is horrid.SpRi7e wrote:I'm not gonna get more personal with it than that but remember WeeGee's.. don't be afraid to talk things out or else unresolved thoughts/feelings will just make things complicated enough to ruin great friendships.![]()
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

