Daddy, please tell me (US politics)

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

mhaahaha owned :)

bush is after the oil reserves in the mid east, your not gonna tell me iraq was any thread to the usa... it was by far


although they did put up a good fight :twisted:
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

They still are :lol:
Shibby
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:43 am
Location: Florida
Contact:

Post by Shibby »

This is sickaning, do you guys acctualy defend the terrorist that tried to defend Iraq, or the terrorists that are still in Iraq. The terrorists that torture and kill American prisoners, and the terrorists that capture innocent people, and video-tape them being beheaded? Alls I can say is I'm glad you guys aren't American.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Torture and kill American prisoners? So far two Americans were beheaded, and don't make me dish out numbers on Iraqis tortured and killed in Al-Ghraib.

Terrorists? They're just patriots, like you.

I'm also glad I'm not American, it's enough to have the blood of a few million Congolese sticking om my country's hands.

And yes, I have more sympathy for the Iraqi resistance than I have for the US ocupational forces. I also have more sympathy for palstine than I have for Israel. Guess that makes me a commie terrorist, huh?
Shibby
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:43 am
Location: Florida
Contact:

Post by Shibby »

Ya, in my mind that does make you sound kind of like the enemy. I know that people don't like the war, but to support terrorists beheading Americans that aren't even in the army, that makes me feel kind of sick.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

But those 11,000 innocents civilians that were killed by the US are nothing to worry about?

You're a fucking disgrace to humanity. People like you should be denied to live.

Let me tell you the story about a young Iraqi girl maned Hiba Kassim. She and her baby brother were playing in the street in front of their house in Baghdad, in a neighborhood with no significant war targets, when all of a sudden an American cluster bomb explodes 40 feet from Hiba and her brother. Her brother was killed instantly, Hiba was badly injured. Her right knee was shattered, her left ankle was torn to shreds. Two more children died in the attack. Were thet terrorists? Did they pose even the smallest threat to the US forces? Hell no, they were just playing.

And the most fucked up part is, neither Hiba nor the families of the other civilians casualties have ever received an apology from the coalition. Hiba is currently in Belgium, where doctors are trying to repair some of the damage caused by your 'coalition of the willing'.

Also, I never said I supported the Iraqi resistance, I am per definition against any form of armed conflict, but I do have more sympathy for their cause than I have for the American cause.

Freedom my ass, all they really want is oil and a power base in the Middle East.
User avatar
Duh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Duh »

Anyone beliving that wars (now it's not even wars, it's "campaigns for peace") are started for a good cause is a fool played by the goverment. Behind every action there's an interest, and do you honestly think that a country's interest is mainly in world peace and justice.
We're still not gods, sorry...
Shibby
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:43 am
Location: Florida
Contact:

Post by Shibby »

Now let me tell you a true story about a group of people called the Curds. Sadam hates them, and tortures and kills many. He took out entire towns of Curds, just because he didn't like them. Were they terrorists? No. I know for a fact that Sadam and his sons have killed more than 11,000 innocent people. I also would like for you to tell me where you get your information on the 11,000 innocent people being killed
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

UN reports. I think they're pretty accurate. Oh and 11,000 citzens killed is a bare minimum, experts believe he actual number lies at about 13,500.
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

UN is one of my life-goals. I'd like to work there. That or anything that involves public relashionships, embassies... If I ever get to pass this math class, lol. :(
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

Shibby wrote:This is sickaning, do you guys acctualy defend the terrorist that tried to defend Iraq, or the terrorists that are still in Iraq.
terrorism n.
The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

ok so you're telling me bush didnt threaten force or violence on an organization with the intention of intimidating a gov't for a politcal reason (oil, WMDs)? face it, bush is a terrorist. the only thing not making him one by definition is the unlawful part. well to me, its unlawful and morally wrong.

dont get me wrong, saddam WAS horrible and killed many innocent people, but SO DID BUSH! innocent babies ahhh its so horrible. :(
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users