Not getting high when smoking anymore
Moderator: Moderators
-
Tokin42
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 872
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
- Contact:
- chiggy chong
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 603
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
- Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND
Re: Not getting high when smoking anymore
i get that where it dose not do shit and all you doget sumtimes is a haed ach lol i just smoke more to get stoned lol

HERBING IT 24/7
-
Agent187
- Casual toker

- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 4:15 am
- Location: Kansas City, MO
- Contact:
do you have to smoke that purple you have every couple of hours to get blazed? If so it would take an ounce of the trash weed i smoke to get you highWeedguru Caro wrote:That was succinct and nicely stated.
I'm in the SMOKE MORE camp. My tolerance is pretty high... I need to smoke a bowl or two a few times an hour to stay blazed. But I manage....
Oh Boy!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users