Salvia Divornium, or whatever it is...

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

big rob
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:02 am
Contact:

Post by big rob »

whats wrong with stella by the way?
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

It makes you a lager drinker and thats bad. Plus it's like fizzy gnats piss so it is. I only drink ale. :?

No beard though.


Not that I couldn't like.

You know if I wanted to. I shave ok,I shave!




I cud if I really wanted to. I could do anything but I'm not going to I'm going till live in never never land forever with Tink and Wendy oh crap I think I did that thing it says not to do in the thing about forgetting what you were talking about oh well. Errm... Seek peace and ye shall... errr... ..... ..../edges sideways......errrr......./Runs away.
Sorry, I'm just really fucked and can't sleep.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
User avatar
The Venal Marijuana God
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 455
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:54 am
Contact:

Post by The Venal Marijuana God »

why? is it night in wherever your from? im in australia and its 12 midday oh and im new to these forums and nice to meet you all.
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

It's about 1am here. Your on the other side of the world! HELLO! CAN YOU HEAR ME?

sorry. I'm just off to bed now anyway....
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
User avatar
The Venal Marijuana God
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 455
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:54 am
Contact:

Post by The Venal Marijuana God »

"SEE YA!" *shouting* can you hear me all the way over there in england? :lol:
big rob
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:02 am
Contact:

Post by big rob »

but stella tastes better than wothingtons or boddingtons or any of that shit. i once had tetleys but never again.
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

Well that stuff isn't ale is it. It's just cream flow crap, half way between lager and bitter. Yuk
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
Boman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:06 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Boman »

Hey, I bought a 1/2 quarter of Salvia and we smoked it through a pipe. I did get a bit buzzed, but it was a headache and the comedown really burns you out.

Never tried the ball under the tongue way of doing it...Still have a bunch left, maybe one day when I'm craving the real herb..
Bodhi

I love herb. I need herb. id4graphics@hotmail.com
User avatar
ROCCO69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 421
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:36 am
Location: MANCHESTER ENGLAND
Contact:

Post by ROCCO69 »

:wink: never heard of this stuff but i do remember back in 92 hippy hermans(a one stop cannabis shop) was selling this legal stuff that looked and smelled like pot pourrie
username
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2003 8:22 pm
Contact:

Post by username »

It took me 5 times before it worked, but when Salvia really works, it's incredible. And once you learn how it will always work. It's very much worth it. It worked for me with 5x extract smoked through a piece. Just 3 or 4 hits held in long. I could mentally transform my body into anything. It's not as great as shrooms or anything but my exploration of Salvia is only beggining.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users