Salvia Divornium, or whatever it is...
Moderator: Moderators
-
big rob
- Bonghead

- Posts: 275
- Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:02 am
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
It makes you a lager drinker and thats bad. Plus it's like fizzy gnats piss so it is. I only drink ale.
No beard though.
Not that I couldn't like.
You know if I wanted to. I shave ok,I shave!
I cud if I really wanted to. I could do anything but I'm not going to I'm going till live in never never land forever with Tink and Wendy oh crap I think I did that thing it says not to do in the thing about forgetting what you were talking about oh well. Errm... Seek peace and ye shall... errr... ..... ..../edges sideways......errrr......./Runs away.
Sorry, I'm just really fucked and can't sleep.
No beard though.
Not that I couldn't like.
You know if I wanted to. I shave ok,I shave!
I cud if I really wanted to. I could do anything but I'm not going to I'm going till live in never never land forever with Tink and Wendy oh crap I think I did that thing it says not to do in the thing about forgetting what you were talking about oh well. Errm... Seek peace and ye shall... errr... ..... ..../edges sideways......errrr......./Runs away.
Sorry, I'm just really fucked and can't sleep.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
- The Venal Marijuana God
- Bonghead

- Posts: 455
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:54 am
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
- The Venal Marijuana God
- Bonghead

- Posts: 455
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:54 am
- Contact:
-
big rob
- Bonghead

- Posts: 275
- Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:02 am
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
-
Boman
- Casual toker

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:06 am
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Hey, I bought a 1/2 quarter of Salvia and we smoked it through a pipe. I did get a bit buzzed, but it was a headache and the comedown really burns you out.
Never tried the ball under the tongue way of doing it...Still have a bunch left, maybe one day when I'm craving the real herb..
Never tried the ball under the tongue way of doing it...Still have a bunch left, maybe one day when I'm craving the real herb..
Bodhi
I love herb. I need herb. id4graphics@hotmail.com
I love herb. I need herb. id4graphics@hotmail.com
- ROCCO69
- Bonghead

- Posts: 421
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:36 am
- Location: MANCHESTER ENGLAND
- Contact:
-
username
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2003 8:22 pm
- Contact:
It took me 5 times before it worked, but when Salvia really works, it's incredible. And once you learn how it will always work. It's very much worth it. It worked for me with 5x extract smoked through a piece. Just 3 or 4 hits held in long. I could mentally transform my body into anything. It's not as great as shrooms or anything but my exploration of Salvia is only beggining.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users