A million bux...
Moderator: Moderators
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
- Dj Rar
- Bonghead

- Posts: 205
- Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:27 am
- Location: St Helens, England
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
I DONT DREAM!! If I do dream its only once every blue moon like a smurf bein born!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
- Dj Rar
- Bonghead

- Posts: 205
- Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:27 am
- Location: St Helens, England
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
Lol I surprised u find the right letters nvm keys or owt else!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- Dj Rar
- Bonghead

- Posts: 205
- Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:27 am
- Location: St Helens, England
- Contact:
Ok so i cant type properly SO WHAT! you nasty man..... hell theres only two words i seem to notice i have trouble typing correctly, and thats "like" and "the" seems to always end up: "liek" and "teh"
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/praemunio/Daz/untitled.jpg[/img]
Get High, Study High, Take The Tests High, Get High Scores! How High
Get High, Study High, Take The Tests High, Get High Scores! How High
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
I was reeferin to bein stoned and bein unable to type eg bashin 2 keys @ once!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- Azim
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
- Contact:
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
- Sparky
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1424
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
- Contact:
- Daddy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1413
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
- Location: Manchester England / Australia
- Contact:
- Azim
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users