A million bux...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Would You stay in school if you hit the lottery?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:03 pm

Yea
11
55%
No Way
9
45%
 
Total votes: 20

User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

If you ever dream with numbers..always play them in lottiries because chances are they might be winning numbers..its superstition or whatever u wanna say
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Dj Rar
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:27 am
Location: St Helens, England
Contact:

Post by Dj Rar »

I sometimes have dreams that are quite weird, and a period of time later that something weird happens.. and your just sat/stood there like "woah deja vu" freaky
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/praemunio/Daz/untitled.jpg[/img]

Get High, Study High, Take The Tests High, Get High Scores! How High
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

I DONT DREAM!! If I do dream its only once every blue moon like a smurf bein born!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

It's actually "déjà vu"
User avatar
Dj Rar
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:27 am
Location: St Helens, England
Contact:

Post by Dj Rar »

ah well, i got a B in french as well, too be honest i couldn't be ars*d to find the correct keys!
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/praemunio/Daz/untitled.jpg[/img]

Get High, Study High, Take The Tests High, Get High Scores! How High
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Lol I surprised u find the right letters nvm keys or owt else!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Dj Rar
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:27 am
Location: St Helens, England
Contact:

Post by Dj Rar »

Ok so i cant type properly SO WHAT! you nasty man..... hell theres only two words i seem to notice i have trouble typing correctly, and thats "like" and "the" seems to always end up: "liek" and "teh"
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/praemunio/Daz/untitled.jpg[/img]

Get High, Study High, Take The Tests High, Get High Scores! How High
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

I was reeferin to bein stoned and bein unable to type eg bashin 2 keys @ once!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

with only a mil id probably stay in school, but if it were any more, i would build a house, start growing and start dealing.
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Id stay in schoool finish college and shit so i could get a good job that will bring in more and more money and while i was working i would still blaze and shit all the time.. hahaha :?
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Here's what I would do...finish high school, then fuck college and spend the money on creating my own production company, then sign my band to my own label and get that shit goin.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Yeah..I would start a music career..always wanted to
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

Yo man, i'd finish school i'd always have dat good smoke, and would still go for game career
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

Fuck that , I would get a yacht in the south of france and just chill like a mother f*****************r.
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

then you could sail over here, pick me up and we can get lit up like a chinese new year. :wink:
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users