there would be hear. wouldnt Ever happen.. bad enough the fag principals coming and trying to be our friends and like Talkin to us in the halls and shit. i would burn my uniform in the school.. then id switch schools.CardHore wrote:you couldnt really impose school uni on a school without could you? there would be like a major riot or something.
Debate help for school...help weedguru!
Moderator: Moderators
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
I used to have to wear a school uniform when i lived in california, i had to wear black pants with a black or white shirt all day and it was 110 deegrees outside everyday
I hated it. But now that i live in washington i dont have to wear a uniform beause they dont inforce them over here
I was so greatful to be able to wear normal clothes to school when i first got here, it felt so great 
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
Teg try tellin them to think about how many people will try to defy the dress code if you get uniforms, so basically it'll end up being alot more people getting in trouble for stupid reasons...so big hassle for nothin. Tell them it's better off the way it is.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
- Midnight_Toker69
- Bonghead

- Posts: 412
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
- Contact:
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users