Debate help for school...help weedguru!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

CardHore wrote:you couldnt really impose school uni on a school without could you? there would be like a major riot or something.
there would be hear. wouldnt Ever happen.. bad enough the fag principals coming and trying to be our friends and like Talkin to us in the halls and shit. i would burn my uniform in the school.. then id switch schools.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

I used to have to wear a school uniform when i lived in california, i had to wear black pants with a black or white shirt all day and it was 110 deegrees outside everyday :oops: I hated it. But now that i live in washington i dont have to wear a uniform beause they dont inforce them over here :P I was so greatful to be able to wear normal clothes to school when i first got here, it felt so great :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Teg try tellin them to think about how many people will try to defy the dress code if you get uniforms, so basically it'll end up being alot more people getting in trouble for stupid reasons...so big hassle for nothin. Tell them it's better off the way it is.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Wow, thanxs ppls for all your help! :D
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Uniforms Suck.
I used to wear uniforms in elementary..It was easy to get dressed in the mornings tho..lol
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users