I had this weird dream last night

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

The average person falls asleep in seven minutes. :P
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

you can prepare your self over about 5 night a lucid dream, and you prep your self every night and then you can control it i dont dream well i do but i smoke so much i never remember them, had one lastnight though` i had a pet snake, it fell in my frier and got split into abotu 20 pieces was very sad haha
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

ok,I know most of you here can't controll their dreams..but can anyone controll the dream that they WANT to have??..My brother told me that all you have to do is think about it alot before you go to sleep, but it never works for me :x
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I do it virtually every night, control what I dream about that is. I've had a few lucid dreams though, but not *that* many.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

I'll do the craziest things If I controlled what I dreamt..I'll have fields of different varieties of WEED plants,and everything,everywhere will have to do with weed

Oh, I just remembered...I had a cool dream last night that I toked and got SUPER SUPER HIGH that I couldnt see right :twisted:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users