It's probably because I just don't give a fuck and I backtalk the teachers
Yea!!...I'm doin good in school so far!!
Moderator: Moderators
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
I have really crappy grades at school, for some of my classes. It's not cause I'm hanging out with friends, in fact I'm an outcast pretty much
It's probably because I just don't give a fuck and I backtalk the teachers
It's probably because I just don't give a fuck and I backtalk the teachers
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
-
me666420
- Casual toker

- Posts: 55
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:12 am
- Location: ROSA where we grow the DOJA
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
jus_killn_time
- Casual toker

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 5:48 pm
- Location: MICHIGAN
- Contact:
im a slackin biatch
3.8 all through high school
2.0 in my senior year
that sucks
Rabbit
3.8 all through high school
2.0 in my senior year
that sucks
Rabbit
i think i get along with most anyone. im the most easy goin guy in the world. i love ppl who can match, and i love hotboxin with friends. i have many girlfriends, they are fun. Weed is good to me, i love that too. Thats about it.
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
**Over here 65 is passing**
(I get Science 2nd period and I can hardly make it)
Science 45
Spanish 80
Advanced Acting 90
(yes I also get advanced ACTING)
Math 70
(I hate it)
US History 70
English 75
My average is a 74.29..so I'm good
..not that great
(I get Science 2nd period and I can hardly make it)
Science 45
Spanish 80
Advanced Acting 90
(yes I also get advanced ACTING)
Math 70
(I hate it)
US History 70
English 75
My average is a 74.29..so I'm good
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
Yeah..haha..Always in the beggining of every year I'm doing great, then I start slacking and my grades go Kurplunk!!!!!!..I need to stop this shit cuz I'm a junior and am close to collegeim a slackin biatch
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
-
me666420
- Casual toker

- Posts: 55
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:12 am
- Location: ROSA where we grow the DOJA
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users