Yea!!...I'm doin good in school so far!!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

I have really crappy grades at school, for some of my classes. It's not cause I'm hanging out with friends, in fact I'm an outcast pretty much :roll:

It's probably because I just don't give a fuck and I backtalk the teachers
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
me666420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:12 am
Location: ROSA where we grow the DOJA
Contact:

Post by me666420 »

i got .....

b in spanish

A in pe

B+ in advanced drama

b- in english

b- in science

and an a- in math

3.33 gpa, woo fecking whoooo!
ever damn day i smoke dank, cos i got things on my mind i cant shank
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Advanced Drama lmfao.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Mid-term report =
86% in science,
72% in history (My teacher hates me so much, I think I should be getting 80+,
68 in math (my worst subject)
and 75% in technology.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
jus_killn_time
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 5:48 pm
Location: MICHIGAN
Contact:

Post by jus_killn_time »

im a slackin biatch

3.8 all through high school
2.0 in my senior year

that sucks

Rabbit
i think i get along with most anyone. im the most easy goin guy in the world. i love ppl who can match, and i love hotboxin with friends. i have many girlfriends, they are fun. Weed is good to me, i love that too. Thats about it.
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

**Over here 65 is passing**

(I get Science 2nd period and I can hardly make it)
Science 45

Spanish 80

Advanced Acting 90
(yes I also get advanced ACTING)

Math 70
(I hate it)

US History 70

English 75

My average is a 74.29..so I'm good :P ..not that great
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

im a slackin biatch
Yeah..haha..Always in the beggining of every year I'm doing great, then I start slacking and my grades go Kurplunk!!!!!!..I need to stop this shit cuz I'm a junior and am close to college :shock:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
me666420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:12 am
Location: ROSA where we grow the DOJA
Contact:

Post by me666420 »

Tarential Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 8:42 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advanced Drama lmfao.




Yes, i am in drama and i happen to be more advanced...whats so funny?
ever damn day i smoke dank, cos i got things on my mind i cant shank
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

haha I'm not gonna continue this line of thought but lets just say I have my own opinions about acting schooling as a whole.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users