Do you have any skills?
Moderator: Moderators
- Midnight_Toker69
- Bonghead

- Posts: 412
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
- Contact:
Most of my grades are 60's and 70's. (50's a pass here btw). When we did the whole letter thing (junior high) it was based on how much the teacher felt how hard we tried, so we could get like a 70 on something and still get an A, cuz they felt we tried...I was an A/B student
Even tho I didn't really try my hardest at all haha
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
Don't kid yourself Caro, you're probably the most intellectual person on this whole damn fourm. My skills would be...well, I don't like to brag or anything, but my reputation as a drummer is quite formidable. I...like making others happy? I don't know, I'm not good at very much of anything. I've also heard from certain people that I'm a great kisserWeedguru Caro wrote:uh...*sits there for awhile* uh...no skills! Thanks for pointing that out.![]()
Up until yesterday I would have said I am skilled at getting professors to give me good grades but I got a fucking 85% on my midterm. That's a fucking B. My entire academic career is faultering, I can feel the glory slipping through my fingers like sand. You can't hold onto it forever.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Seriously, I have high standards for myself, and I fell below them. What's with everybody tring to talk a girl out of browbeating herself. I'm still livid. Actually though I think it was the prof b/c half of the students failed the damn test and the smartest guy in the class got a 77%. I should be happy that I got the third highest grade but he aint grading on a curve so i'm not. pssssh, asshole tryna get me ready for graduate school or something, it's a fucking sophmore level class and I'm a senior; I get 4.0 in English 440 and Ima get a 3.0 in History 222? I don't think so.
Oh yeah I forgot about a skill: I can draw horses really well. Just horses - I studied the anatomy and practiced for millions of hours when i was a kid and even though I'm not around em anymore I can still bust out with a wild stallion or two.
Oh yeah I forgot about a skill: I can draw horses really well. Just horses - I studied the anatomy and practiced for millions of hours when i was a kid and even though I'm not around em anymore I can still bust out with a wild stallion or two.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
I used to be like Caro, up till 10th grade. Apathy...quite possibly the best thing ever...next to jamaican red hair. Anyway, yea I'm majoring in Philosophy, but thats just for fun. I'm actually working on my CCNA so I can become a Networking Engineer. (Computer nerd shit
)
Skills? Um I own at halo xbox and haloPC...and founded the oldest clan for both. Yea, nerd. I can make glorious bongs in under 5 minutes, and a hookah in 20? haah does that count?
and I have long hair
that is SO a skill 
*EDIT*
HTML and PHP --> http://www.clanspqr.net
Skills? Um I own at halo xbox and haloPC...and founded the oldest clan for both. Yea, nerd. I can make glorious bongs in under 5 minutes, and a hookah in 20? haah does that count?
and I have long hair
*EDIT*
HTML and PHP --> http://www.clanspqr.net
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
-
Born of Fire
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
hmmmm, my skills.... I can play guitar, bass, piano, burp on command really well, drink a fair bit and handle my weed, handstand, walk like on the exorcist down the stairs.... can't think of anything else at the moment 
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait
Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there
If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there
If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
- teh
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 669
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
- Location: Manchester, UK.
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
I'm studying for it at home actually, and than I'm going to take the certificiation tests. Theres no colleges around here, atleast that I've seen, that offers a CCNA class, only Computer Sciences really, and thats a waste of time.teh wrote:hehe I do the same thing chap!anhedonia rhythm wrote: I'm actually working on my CCNA so I can become a Networking Engineer. (Computer nerd shit)
What semester you on atm?
Though I hope I don't fail, it's a $1000 per test.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
- silly_billy3000
- Bonghead

- Posts: 196
- Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
- Location: GOOD OLD UK
- Contact:
I'm Gettin pretty good at rollin Now. Yeah!!!!!
I play guitar.
I'm okay at tennis, but its hard at skool when im blazed and i keep runnin round the courts through other ppls games. heheh lol.
Dunno what else. Smokin!! Heheh.

I play guitar.
I'm okay at tennis, but its hard at skool when im blazed and i keep runnin round the courts through other ppls games. heheh lol.
Dunno what else. Smokin!! Heheh.
"What Am I Talkin about?"
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
- CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
- Bonghead

- Posts: 185
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
- Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
- Contact:
- silly_billy3000
- Bonghead

- Posts: 196
- Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
- Location: GOOD OLD UK
- Contact:
- CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
- Bonghead

- Posts: 185
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
- Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
- Contact:
foods like apples and other stuff like those really big cups u get at souveneir shops in orlando those r probably the easiest to make them out of and they work realy good too. Ive also made one out of a smiley face watterbottle and a ton of other things like a aluminuim foil coca cola can just poke a few small hole a lil down past the middle and a shotgun hole on the side and thats the easiast thing to make it out of.
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
- silly_billy3000
- Bonghead

- Posts: 196
- Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
- Location: GOOD OLD UK
- Contact:
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users