Do you have any skills?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Most of my grades are 60's and 70's. (50's a pass here btw). When we did the whole letter thing (junior high) it was based on how much the teacher felt how hard we tried, so we could get like a 70 on something and still get an A, cuz they felt we tried...I was an A/B student 8) Even tho I didn't really try my hardest at all haha
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Weedguru Caro wrote:uh...*sits there for awhile* uh...no skills! Thanks for pointing that out. :cry:

Up until yesterday I would have said I am skilled at getting professors to give me good grades but I got a fucking 85% on my midterm. That's a fucking B. My entire academic career is faultering, I can feel the glory slipping through my fingers like sand. You can't hold onto it forever.
Don't kid yourself Caro, you're probably the most intellectual person on this whole damn fourm. My skills would be...well, I don't like to brag or anything, but my reputation as a drummer is quite formidable. I...like making others happy? I don't know, I'm not good at very much of anything. I've also heard from certain people that I'm a great kisser :wink:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Seriously, I have high standards for myself, and I fell below them. What's with everybody tring to talk a girl out of browbeating herself. I'm still livid. Actually though I think it was the prof b/c half of the students failed the damn test and the smartest guy in the class got a 77%. I should be happy that I got the third highest grade but he aint grading on a curve so i'm not. pssssh, asshole tryna get me ready for graduate school or something, it's a fucking sophmore level class and I'm a senior; I get 4.0 in English 440 and Ima get a 3.0 in History 222? I don't think so.

Oh yeah I forgot about a skill: I can draw horses really well. Just horses - I studied the anatomy and practiced for millions of hours when i was a kid and even though I'm not around em anymore I can still bust out with a wild stallion or two.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

I used to be like Caro, up till 10th grade. Apathy...quite possibly the best thing ever...next to jamaican red hair. Anyway, yea I'm majoring in Philosophy, but thats just for fun. I'm actually working on my CCNA so I can become a Networking Engineer. (Computer nerd shit :P)

Skills? Um I own at halo xbox and haloPC...and founded the oldest clan for both. Yea, nerd. I can make glorious bongs in under 5 minutes, and a hookah in 20? haah does that count?


and I have long hair :P that is SO a skill 8)


*EDIT*

HTML and PHP --> http://www.clanspqr.net
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

hmmmm, my skills.... I can play guitar, bass, piano, burp on command really well, drink a fair bit and handle my weed, handstand, walk like on the exorcist down the stairs.... can't think of anything else at the moment 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

anhedonia rhythm wrote: I'm actually working on my CCNA so I can become a Networking Engineer. (Computer nerd shit :P)
hehe I do the same thing chap!

What semester you on atm?
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

umm i do alot of web work ,
html
dhtml
java
flash
graphics
fire works
dream weaver
gonna get some paid web work done soon i need money, got a few companies wanting them
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

teh wrote:
anhedonia rhythm wrote: I'm actually working on my CCNA so I can become a Networking Engineer. (Computer nerd shit :P)
hehe I do the same thing chap!

What semester you on atm?
I'm studying for it at home actually, and than I'm going to take the certificiation tests. Theres no colleges around here, atleast that I've seen, that offers a CCNA class, only Computer Sciences really, and thats a waste of time.

Though I hope I don't fail, it's a $1000 per test.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

The high school here offered CCNA, but not my high school of course.

Bah.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
silly_billy3000
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
Location: GOOD OLD UK
Contact:

Post by silly_billy3000 »

I'm Gettin pretty good at rollin Now. Yeah!!!!!
I play guitar.
I'm okay at tennis, but its hard at skool when im blazed and i keep runnin round the courts through other ppls games. heheh lol.
Dunno what else. Smokin!! Heheh.

:lol: :spliff:
"What Am I Talkin about?"
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
User avatar
CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
Contact:

Post by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER »

I can chug the most disguisting liquor u can find and im a bongologists cuz i can make one out of almost anything.
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
User avatar
silly_billy3000
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
Location: GOOD OLD UK
Contact:

Post by silly_billy3000 »

Cool. What sort of stuff can u make em out of. Giv me sum ideas, i wanna get more creative bout making bongs.

:lol::spliff:
"What Am I Talkin about?"
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
User avatar
CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
Contact:

Post by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER »

foods like apples and other stuff like those really big cups u get at souveneir shops in orlando those r probably the easiest to make them out of and they work realy good too. Ive also made one out of a smiley face watterbottle and a ton of other things like a aluminuim foil coca cola can just poke a few small hole a lil down past the middle and a shotgun hole on the side and thats the easiast thing to make it out of.
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
User avatar
silly_billy3000
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
Location: GOOD OLD UK
Contact:

Post by silly_billy3000 »

Wikid. I'm gunna start experimenting wiv weed more. Makes the whole thing more fun.

:lol: :spliff:
"What Am I Talkin about?"
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

The creativity that stoners get beats even little children with their legos.

My other skill:
No one I've ever met packs better bowls than me
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users