fuckin school man

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

I'm trying to help Sparky with his subjects as much as I can. But sometimes he be playing around too much so i gotta beat him up,ya know,put him in place.Image

As for me, Im doing HORRIBLE in math, as always, and i just gotta put myself together and try to figure it all out, cuz these numbers and letters are just bringing me down down down. :?

And Sparky,stop slacking or I'll start smacking! :wink:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Skwerl, where do you get custom emoticons?

And I'd like to say fuck you to Cosine, Sine and their half brother Tan.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

9.5mm wrote: And I'd like to say fuck you to Cosine, Sine and their half brother Tan.

OMG...*wipes tear from eye*

Thank you man, that was beautiful :lol:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Caro gave me a link to a website of Emoticons a while ago. So i just go there and copy and paste the smilies' adresses onto my post...Pretty cool huh :o
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Hook me up with a link :) Send me a PM or somethin!
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users