Whats the hardest drug you've taken?

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

x, weed, xanax, shrooms, speed, and these little yellow tablets im not quit sure what they were, but i couldnt feel my arms for like 30 minutes..lol
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

magic_mush88 wrote:lol I love that show :D The hardest drug ive done is mushrooms I think iam just going to stay with shrooms and weed
Same.
User avatar
The Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:30 am
Contact:

Post by The Joe »

I've never done anything but weed, hell I never even been drunk. I have a feeling I'd just get very angry. I haven't tried shrooms or anything because a bad trip sounds really really bad.

I've only had one bad expierience with weed, when I got really paranoid cuz I thought I was gonna get caught. Didn't though. :lol:
I got a dalmatian, I can still get high
I can play the guitar like a motherfuckin' riot
justin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:44 am
Contact:

...

Post by justin »

shrooms, x, bud, oxycontin, percosents, xanax bars, and cocaine..... and loratabs ...

i'm not a druggie tho...
just experimenting..

i only smoke weed n do shrooms now ;D
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Yeah a bad shroom trip can be really bad. Just remember that you will eventually get out of it.

Basically, don't do too much first time, wait til you know what you can handle. I did a stupid thing by taking almost twice as much as I ever had before. Dumbass me.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

the hardest thing ive ever done is probably oc
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
dope_runner
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:50 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by dope_runner »

alcohol weed an shrooms - the only drugs ill eva use
[img]http://www.tupacnet.org/pics/thumbnails/1012.jpg[/img][img]http://www.tupacnet.org/pics/thumbnails/511.jpg[/img] get rich or die tryin
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

thats pretty much all i use now but i tried alot of shit before
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I would try a lot of shit but for my gf. Its not like she is saying I can't, but I don't wanna fuck something up and lose her.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

yeah. NEVER value narcotics more than human relationships, friendships, etc.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

IrishBlazer wrote:yeah. NEVER value narcotics more than human relationships, friendships, etc.
Exactly.

I've vowed to myself that I will never get to the point where I lose a good thing because of a drug. A while back, she said it was weed or her... I said fine I'll quit for now but only if you promise we can discuss it again once things get more stable.

So here I am, blazed up on oil. She said she doesn't care if I smoke so long as she doesn't find out lol.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Weed, hash, PCP, codein, and alcholol if you count that
Get busy living or get busy dying.
justin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:44 am
Contact:

...

Post by justin »

yeah irish lol.... oc is pretty hard haha

i took an 80mg and was fucked up for like 2 days :\
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

IrishBlazer wrote:the hardest thing ive ever done is probably oc
what the hell is oc or whats it abbreviated for?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
justin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:44 am
Contact:

...

Post by justin »

oxycontin
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users