Whats the hardest drug you've taken?
Moderator: Moderators
- Bleeding Impulse
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 647
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
- Location: around
- Contact:
x, weed, xanax, shrooms, speed, and these little yellow tablets im not quit sure what they were, but i couldnt feel my arms for like 30 minutes..lol
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]
I used to be Subliminal Message.
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]
I used to be Subliminal Message.
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
- The Joe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 134
- Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:30 am
- Contact:
I've never done anything but weed, hell I never even been drunk. I have a feeling I'd just get very angry. I haven't tried shrooms or anything because a bad trip sounds really really bad.
I've only had one bad expierience with weed, when I got really paranoid cuz I thought I was gonna get caught. Didn't though.
I've only had one bad expierience with weed, when I got really paranoid cuz I thought I was gonna get caught. Didn't though.
I got a dalmatian, I can still get high
I can play the guitar like a motherfuckin' riot
I can play the guitar like a motherfuckin' riot
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
- dope_runner
- Bonghead

- Posts: 137
- Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:50 am
- Location: australia
- Contact:
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
Exactly.IrishBlazer wrote:yeah. NEVER value narcotics more than human relationships, friendships, etc.
I've vowed to myself that I will never get to the point where I lose a good thing because of a drug. A while back, she said it was weed or her... I said fine I'll quit for now but only if you promise we can discuss it again once things get more stable.
So here I am, blazed up on oil. She said she doesn't care if I smoke so long as she doesn't find out lol.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users