Voodoo
Moderator: Moderators
-
Hughgro
- Bonghead

- Posts: 215
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2003 2:30 am
- Location: Yellowknife NT Canada
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
Hughgro
- Bonghead

- Posts: 215
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2003 2:30 am
- Location: Yellowknife NT Canada
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
sorry man, but you found a pot plant? lying gets you no where in life. I sure don't think you are cooler for doing so!I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
ok, so he finds a rusty ole bike frame in someone's trash, I dont' believe the pot plant thing, I find lighters everyday, and he's probably talking about a pipe as in a long round tube.I have found a K2 bike, a pot plant, a lighter, and a pipe!
C,mon. Now thats no qawinkiy-dink!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
-
Hughgro
- Bonghead

- Posts: 215
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2003 2:30 am
- Location: Yellowknife NT Canada
- Contact:
- SundiRox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 404
- Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
- Contact:
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
Spirits.Chills.Ghosts.
*Shivers*
Brings back memories,back when I saw,heard, felt and dreamt with evil presences.They say never to sleep with your bed facing the door or you will increase your chances of coming into contact with such strange beings at night. It's true. I had to change my bedroom all around to calm down my nightmares
*Shivers*
Brings back memories,back when I saw,heard, felt and dreamt with evil presences.They say never to sleep with your bed facing the door or you will increase your chances of coming into contact with such strange beings at night. It's true. I had to change my bedroom all around to calm down my nightmares
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
- Bleeding Impulse
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 647
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
- Location: around
- Contact:
ohhhh great, now when im laying in bed, stoned, and looking at my door/down the hallway i'm going to freak out and think a ghost is gonna get me. I believe in all that voodoo shit though, I've got a book of shadows and a spellcraft book. One guy at my school sold me a really bad sack of weed. I got some of his hair and hexed him. The next day he got arrested and has been in JDC ever since. I know it sounds stupid, but i think some of it really works.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]
I used to be Subliminal Message.
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]
I used to be Subliminal Message.
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
I messed around wit that shit quite a bit when I was young....if you have a powerful presence and concentrate hard enough you really can shift the course of events to your favor...I too have done it but rember anything you do comes back to you threefold...so that means you're going to the federal pennitentary, Subliminal! a hahahaha.
My workplace is hainted. I was in there alone this morning and could feel it. Didn't see anything, but I DID see something about a month ago - three bottles knocked over right in front of me. No plausible explanation.
My workplace is hainted. I was in there alone this morning and could feel it. Didn't see anything, but I DID see something about a month ago - three bottles knocked over right in front of me. No plausible explanation.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
It's a long story but....
I used to live in this eerie little town, right? The whole town was basically a trailer park in the middle of the desert, excpet our house, which was old and humongous, set well off from the trailer park. It was hainted something bad. I'm not talking like shimmery ghosts and stuff, nothing you could finitely see, but shit you could feel.
And walking through the desert around the house, I would see these charred, overgrown with weeds foundations of houses no longer standing...all around my house. The orginal town burnt to the ground in the early 1900's.
And there would still be sage fires, burning visciously, always the smell of smoke and that godforsaken freight train blasting above the bluff in the dark of night....
Anyway my theory is that all the people who died in that fire came to inhabit the upstairs of the house....there are many things I could tell you, some would call me a liar, but why would I lie? That place was well fucked.
So, one of the rooms upstairs was very large, it had a secret staircase that you could not get out of from the inside, it sucked. That room we called the Short People's room. Andswhen I went back there...it's bad. I was into witchery and I set my altar up in there. The short people...well I don't know how to explain this really but i used them. I set a spell to protect myself, laid down on that dark orange carpet with white candles surrounding my head, and I would sense my own self a a child sitting next to me - and that's how I would....you know, project. I would touch her finger and then slip right out, above the house, above the town...you guys prolly dont believe me but I dont care. That place was powerful and I knew it and I used it.
One day i wanted to take my dad's van out for a joyride. I couldn't get it started but I released the brake and it rolled all the way down the driveway. I was fuckin screwed - he was gonna come home and KNOW. So I instructed my little brother to keep tryin to start it. I went upstairs, lit a candle with a pin in it, and started chanting. "When the flame comes to this pin the engine will begin" or some shit like that.
I shit you not when the pin fell out of the candle the van roared to life. We had our joyride. Come to find out later that week, the van was missing a crucial part and NEVER should have started at alll...
magic and voodoo: don't do it!!!
(ps i think it was that place I've never been able to project anytime or anywhere lese unfortunately)
I used to live in this eerie little town, right? The whole town was basically a trailer park in the middle of the desert, excpet our house, which was old and humongous, set well off from the trailer park. It was hainted something bad. I'm not talking like shimmery ghosts and stuff, nothing you could finitely see, but shit you could feel.
And walking through the desert around the house, I would see these charred, overgrown with weeds foundations of houses no longer standing...all around my house. The orginal town burnt to the ground in the early 1900's.
And there would still be sage fires, burning visciously, always the smell of smoke and that godforsaken freight train blasting above the bluff in the dark of night....
Anyway my theory is that all the people who died in that fire came to inhabit the upstairs of the house....there are many things I could tell you, some would call me a liar, but why would I lie? That place was well fucked.
So, one of the rooms upstairs was very large, it had a secret staircase that you could not get out of from the inside, it sucked. That room we called the Short People's room. Andswhen I went back there...it's bad. I was into witchery and I set my altar up in there. The short people...well I don't know how to explain this really but i used them. I set a spell to protect myself, laid down on that dark orange carpet with white candles surrounding my head, and I would sense my own self a a child sitting next to me - and that's how I would....you know, project. I would touch her finger and then slip right out, above the house, above the town...you guys prolly dont believe me but I dont care. That place was powerful and I knew it and I used it.
One day i wanted to take my dad's van out for a joyride. I couldn't get it started but I released the brake and it rolled all the way down the driveway. I was fuckin screwed - he was gonna come home and KNOW. So I instructed my little brother to keep tryin to start it. I went upstairs, lit a candle with a pin in it, and started chanting. "When the flame comes to this pin the engine will begin" or some shit like that.
I shit you not when the pin fell out of the candle the van roared to life. We had our joyride. Come to find out later that week, the van was missing a crucial part and NEVER should have started at alll...
magic and voodoo: don't do it!!!
(ps i think it was that place I've never been able to project anytime or anywhere lese unfortunately)
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
