yea, and id rather shoot myself before i ever wear those bastard boots again.
last time was in grade 6, it was a rainy day so i put them on, i was hanging out at my friends house and decided to hop on a bike, the pedals were metal... water + metal + rubber = feet slipped off petals and by the time i could get them back on i ran into a tree and half my face was all scratched to fuck.
luckily it didnt sting very much, just sort of a slow throbbing not very noticeable pain
My Lost Wellington ( Oxegen )
Moderator: Moderators
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: My Lost Wellington ( Oxegen )
I used to play in the mud with those and every time the boots would get sucked in and stuck and I'd get my white socks all dirty...I remember cause I got yelled at all the time for that

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
