My Lost Wellington ( Oxegen )

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: My Lost Wellington ( Oxegen )

Post by Bubbles »

yea, and id rather shoot myself before i ever wear those bastard boots again.

last time was in grade 6, it was a rainy day so i put them on, i was hanging out at my friends house and decided to hop on a bike, the pedals were metal... water + metal + rubber = feet slipped off petals and by the time i could get them back on i ran into a tree and half my face was all scratched to fuck.

luckily it didnt sting very much, just sort of a slow throbbing not very noticeable pain
Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: My Lost Wellington ( Oxegen )

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I used to play in the mud with those and every time the boots would get sucked in and stuck and I'd get my white socks all dirty...I remember cause I got yelled at all the time for that
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users