Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached
Moderator: Moderators
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached
roflmao
that's a good foto senior
that's a good foto senior
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached
Senior?? Why is u calling me a senior, junior?

-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached
no, like senior is Mr. in spanish... so I was actually just being polite...
i don't have the little accent marks on my keyboard... so i guess it wasn't real clear...

i don't have the little accent marks on my keyboard... so i guess it wasn't real clear...
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached
isnt it senor with the accent over the n?

-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached
yeah, señor :p
Your second post was funny but less funny than the title+ original somewhat garbled message
Welcome to the boards man!
Your second post was funny but less funny than the title+ original somewhat garbled message
Welcome to the boards man!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
sugarstalker
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 978
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
- Location: Norway
- Contact:
Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached
it might also have to do with that you're an old fart? so, senior
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached
Ahh, I see now , lollogically wrote:no, like senior is Mr. in spanish... so I was actually just being polite...
i don't have the little accent marks on my keyboard... so i guess it wasn't real clear...

-
Weedguru_RyaNayR
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1664
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
- Location: The Sky
- Contact:
Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached
man, you're actually learning spanish, and you don't know how to spell senor??logically wrote:senior

-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached
HA HA HA HA HA HA DUDE!!!!
epic spanish fail!!!!!!!!!
I should mention that I speak it a lot more than write it or read it. And to understand anything I have to read it out loud to myself before I can make sense of it... my reading and speaking aren't on the same level
tambien, I was stoned..
epic spanish fail!!!!!!!!!
I should mention that I speak it a lot more than write it or read it. And to understand anything I have to read it out loud to myself before I can make sense of it... my reading and speaking aren't on the same level
tambien, I was stoned..
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached
I peed outside tonight and somehow managed to get piss all over my the money in my plastic lanyard thingy. Fucking lame.
-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached
^... What's fucked up is, I don't doubt for a second that this actually happened.
We should totally start a new thread about this thread and talk about peeing some more.
We should totally start a new thread about this thread and talk about peeing some more.

Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached
ahahahahhahahahahahhandriaSRH wrote:I peed outside tonight and somehow managed to get piss all over my the money in my plastic lanyard thingy. Fucking lame.
this one time my friend danielle and i were drunk and we peed behind this school. we went for a walk to get high away from the party and nature called.
after peeing we realized we were on a hill and all the pee started to run down the hill.
then we made bets whos would reach the bottom first. the invention of pee racing!

-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached


Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached
I don't think I could make up something like that even if I tried lol.pkkupo wrote:^... What's fucked up is, I don't doubt for a second that this actually happened.
We should totally start a new thread about this thread and talk about peeing some more.
ROFL.AbbyRoad wrote:ahahahahhahahahahahhandriaSRH wrote:I peed outside tonight and somehow managed to get piss all over my the money in my plastic lanyard thingy. Fucking lame.
this one time my friend danielle and i were drunk and we peed behind this school. we went for a walk to get high away from the party and nature called.
after peeing we realized we were on a hill and all the pee started to run down the hill.
then we made bets whos would reach the bottom first. the invention of pee racing!
I wub you Abbo. You're my favorite.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users