Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by logically »

roflmao

that's a good foto senior
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Senior?? Why is u calling me a senior, junior?
Image
logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by logically »

no, like senior is Mr. in spanish... so I was actually just being polite...

i don't have the little accent marks on my keyboard... so i guess it wasn't real clear...

:rofl:
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by Bubbles »

isnt it senor with the accent over the n?
Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

yeah, señor :p

Your second post was funny but less funny than the title+ original somewhat garbled message :D

Welcome to the boards man!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by sugarstalker »

it might also have to do with that you're an old fart? so, senior
Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by Weedguru Higher »

logically wrote:no, like senior is Mr. in spanish... so I was actually just being polite...

i don't have the little accent marks on my keyboard... so i guess it wasn't real clear...

:rofl:
Ahh, I see now , lol
Image
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

logically wrote:senior
man, you're actually learning spanish, and you don't know how to spell senor?? Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by Weedguru Higher »

i would have understood senor :lol:
Image
logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by logically »

HA HA HA HA HA HA DUDE!!!! :rofl:

epic spanish fail!!!!!!!!!

I should mention that I speak it a lot more than write it or read it. And to understand anything I have to read it out loud to myself before I can make sense of it... my reading and speaking aren't on the same level :oops:


:rofl:
:bong:

tambien, I was stoned.. :flip:
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by andriaSRH »

I peed outside tonight and somehow managed to get piss all over my the money in my plastic lanyard thingy. Fucking lame.
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by pkkupo »

^... What's fucked up is, I don't doubt for a second that this actually happened.


We should totally start a new thread about this thread and talk about peeing some more.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by AbbyRoad »

andriaSRH wrote:I peed outside tonight and somehow managed to get piss all over my the money in my plastic lanyard thingy. Fucking lame.
ahahahahhahahahahahh

this one time my friend danielle and i were drunk and we peed behind this school. we went for a walk to get high away from the party and nature called.
after peeing we realized we were on a hill and all the pee started to run down the hill.
then we made bets whos would reach the bottom first. the invention of pee racing!
Image
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by pkkupo »

Image
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Post by andriaSRH »

pkkupo wrote:^... What's fucked up is, I don't doubt for a second that this actually happened.


We should totally start a new thread about this thread and talk about peeing some more.
I don't think I could make up something like that even if I tried lol.
AbbyRoad wrote:
andriaSRH wrote:I peed outside tonight and somehow managed to get piss all over my the money in my plastic lanyard thingy. Fucking lame.
ahahahahhahahahahahh

this one time my friend danielle and i were drunk and we peed behind this school. we went for a walk to get high away from the party and nature called.
after peeing we realized we were on a hill and all the pee started to run down the hill.
then we made bets whos would reach the bottom first. the invention of pee racing!
ROFL.

I wub you Abbo. You're my favorite.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users