USA! USA! USA! USA!
and I'm proud to be an 'mericaaan where at least I no Iz freeeeeee
an I want farget the man who died to gave that write to me
halleluja! praise god! he's gonna clean up all da oilz
Moderator: Moderators

J O E wrote:ur funny dude... I wish I could change your mind ... but I'd rather just piss you off more.
USA! USA! USA! USA!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
and I'm proud to be an 'mericaaan where at least I no Iz freeeeeee
an I want farget the man who died to gave that write to me
halleluja! praise god! he's gonna clean up all da oilz
![]()
![]()



All he has proven, flow is that in the face of extreme antagonism, he maintains a joyful tone...WeedGuru_Flow wrote:Oh yes, we're all grateful for the great musicians,writers,scientists,technologies the US has produced, unfortunately they don't make the things America did right, and they never will be able to.
And Joe once again proves my point.



WeedGuru_Flow wrote: And Joe once again proves my point.




doubt it, England is a pretty strong ally of the US.(weedguru)scarf wrote:maybe they will start a war with england...
British Petroleum


SERIOUSLY MAN? HAHAHA
its just a habit of mine to point out the facts if i know em.(weedguru)scarf wrote:SERIOUSLY MAN? HAHAHA
I WAS JOKING....


Users browsing this forum: No registered users