Iran offers help in fighting Gulf of Mexico oil leak

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

J O E
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Iran offers help in fighting Gulf of Mexico oil leak

Post by J O E »

ur funny dude... I wish I could change your mind ... but I'd rather just piss you off more.



USA! USA! USA! USA!

:war: :war: :war: :war:

and I'm proud to be an 'mericaaan where at least I no Iz freeeeeee
an I want farget the man who died to gave that write to me

halleluja! praise god! he's gonna clean up all da oilz


:lol: :roll: :lol:
its just there in the air
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Iran offers help in fighting Gulf of Mexico oil leak

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

J O E wrote:ur funny dude... I wish I could change your mind ... but I'd rather just piss you off more.



USA! USA! USA! USA!

:war: :war: :war: :war:

and I'm proud to be an 'mericaaan where at least I no Iz freeeeeee
an I want farget the man who died to gave that write to me

halleluja! praise god! he's gonna clean up all da oilz


:lol: :roll: :lol:

Well Joe, save for the fact that my English is actually better than that of the average American, who can't even form a complete sentence without doing this :



A mindless,typical American stereotype such as yourself, posing on the internet and generally being an ignorant douche doesn't have the credibility to try and make me change my mind, and until the day America actually apologizes for fucking up global stability, making weed illegal, forcing the rest of the world to keep on using oil simply because it's economy is based solely on fossil fuels,keeps on trying to diminish GLOBAL privacy,keeps on starting wars in their own interest,keeps tabs on everybody, I will keep on looking upon America as the land of greedy,corporate thieves, or as Brother ALi put it so gingerly :

Welcome to the united snakes
Land of the thief, home of the slave
Grant imperial guard where the dollar is sacred
And power is god

I bet I won't be making any friends with this post here, but then again I've had this stance since a year or two after I joined, so most of you know this.

So go smoke some more weed Joe, keep on truckin'! (N)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
J O E
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Iran offers help in fighting Gulf of Mexico oil leak

Post by J O E »

USA! USA! USA! USA!


i like spondge dr
its just there in the air
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: Iran offers help in fighting Gulf of Mexico oil leak

Post by weedguru_animal »

A mature response, JOE...hohohoho...I like it.

There are MORE enemies to the righteous than merely the american government. Lets chuck in the british government...and DEFINITELY the knesset Kunts. As a bare minimum for most warmongering fascist fucks.

I agree wholeheartedly that there is a horridly high % of dumb fuckers in the US, but without the US there would be no Bukowski, no Thompson, no Miller, no Burroughs, no SAGE FUCKING FRANCIS...so...I have to say that I am grateful for America.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Iran offers help in fighting Gulf of Mexico oil leak

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Oh yes, we're all grateful for the great musicians,writers,scientists,technologies the US has produced, unfortunately they don't make the things America did right, and they never will be able to.

And Joe once again proves my point.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: Iran offers help in fighting Gulf of Mexico oil leak

Post by weedguru_animal »

WeedGuru_Flow wrote:Oh yes, we're all grateful for the great musicians,writers,scientists,technologies the US has produced, unfortunately they don't make the things America did right, and they never will be able to.

And Joe once again proves my point.
All he has proven, flow is that in the face of extreme antagonism, he maintains a joyful tone...

No, the amazing, world's best artists, don't make what the american GOVERNMENT right...but its a perfect example of the difference that DEMANDS notice, whenever anyone is speaking of America. Your stance lacks this...because too often it strretches from the government to the people as a whole, which is...dumb. And I am increasingly certain that you continue with it, because it makes you something, it makes you noticed...even when you are broadly abusing millio0ns of people you simply don't know. Which is why I say DUMB.

I am well removed from Pro-Yankee, but I don't criticize a WHOLE niche of humanity, unless I am damn sure they deserve it, and in this case, in your case, they don't. Because while there are admittedly, millions of american DUMB, there is also a section of society, which is madly aware, madly awake, madly willing, but not able, to change the world, or should I say, belgian view, of their country...which leads me onto belgium. A country which means nothing to the vast majority of europeans. A peaceful country...but also, to many, a pointless country. Which may as well be a a state of France.

You know full well that you are a friend to me, but after reading your words, I feel its about time I muscled in, with some honesty of my own, and I hope, that you will take it as such, and respond, if you do, with objectivity, not subjective angst...
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Iran offers help in fighting Gulf of Mexico oil leak

Post by Bubbles »

im totally going to add this in here: The musicians and some of the actors got to where they are from being talented at what they do, they were lucky and recieved a gift most people dont have.
Image
J O E
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Iran offers help in fighting Gulf of Mexico oil leak

Post by J O E »

WeedGuru_Flow wrote: And Joe once again proves my point.


I'm just ignoring your point because it comes from a place of ignorance.




:flip:
its just there in the air
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Iran offers help in fighting Gulf of Mexico oil leak

Post by Bubbles »

Joe is destroying you, Flow.
Image
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Iran offers help in fighting Gulf of Mexico oil leak

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

joe destroys everyone..
i think the yanks will need more than Iran to clean up the eco fuck BP created
woah
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Iran offers help in fighting Gulf of Mexico oil leak

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

maybe they will start a war with england...

British Petroleum
woah
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Iran offers help in fighting Gulf of Mexico oil leak

Post by Bubbles »

(weedguru)scarf wrote:maybe they will start a war with england...

British Petroleum
doubt it, England is a pretty strong ally of the US.
Image
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Iran offers help in fighting Gulf of Mexico oil leak

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

:war: SERIOUSLY MAN? HAHAHA
I WAS JOKING....
woah
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Iran offers help in fighting Gulf of Mexico oil leak

Post by Bubbles »

(weedguru)scarf wrote::war: SERIOUSLY MAN? HAHAHA
I WAS JOKING....
its just a habit of mine to point out the facts if i know em.
Image
J O E
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Iran offers help in fighting Gulf of Mexico oil leak

Post by J O E »

its really a cluster fuck down there man... I would post some links and shit but I'm high and lazy

if you look it up on cnn they have a FUCKING LIVE STREAMING BROADCAST OF THE LEAK

shit's insane its pumpin oil 24 hours a day and nobody is doing anything to stop the shit.

at least Iran probably has some kind experience with oil clusterfucks


Maybe the US should send some troops to Thailand too and show them how to swing a rifle
its just there in the air
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users